₊❏❜ ⋮Who are you, Kiara Rajesh Kumar? ⌒

I dedicate this chapter to stolenlxst
Thank you for voting for my book😘❤❤<3

AAA I FORGOT TO POST THIS ON THE DAY IT WAS POSTED, BUT I KNOW IT AND I GUESS YOU TOO KNOW IT BY THIS TIME😭😭

Let's pray for them to get well soon.
[JIN, RM AND SUGA]😢🤞🏻

Now let's proceed towards the story

KIARA'S POV

I waved at my friends and we drove off to his house with my face red as a tomato, I waved at them till they were out of my sight and turned around.

"Um...how do you know that I was here?" I asked him and he glanced at me.

"Your mom told me," he said and I made an 'oh' face. 

Oh...that's why she asked me where I was instead of scolding me to come home soon.

"But...Am I coming to your house in this outfit?" I asked him pointing to myself.

He glanced me up and down and smirked making me gulp.

"What's with this outfit? It's pretty," he said with a smile and turned his head front and concentrated on the road and I mouthed him a 'thank you'.

Damn, why am I smiling now, I closed my mouth with my palm and gazed outside. 

Stop smiling, Idiot.

After controlling a little I spoke again, "Why did you come to pick me up? I could've come in my bike right? It's a waste of time for you," I said.

"Nothing about you is waste of time for me," he said staring straight into my eyes and my stomach started doing summersaults. I looked down, cupping my cheeks in my palm and he just smiled.

From where did he learn all these? Is he flirting with me now?? Oh my god, he is not innocent anymore. 

I upped my face and started fanning myself. "What happened?" He asked me and I managed to talk in between my smiles.

"I am hot," I said and fanned myself acting as if my red cheeks are due to the heat.

"Indeed You are," he said smirking at me and I covered my whole face with my palm and scrunched down making my forehead meet my knee and he chuckled at me. My whole face might've been looking like an apple now.

No! I don't know him, who is he? Where is My Bubu? This is not Shaurya! DOUBLE MEANING!

"StOp TeAsING MEh!!!" I whined and he laughed at me.

"Okay Okay, Sorry," he said leaving out a chuckle and I uncovered my face. My face is still kinda pink.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!!!" I said and he put a sudden break.