₊❏❜ ⋮ Kidnapped⌒

AUTHOR'S POV

"What the fuck??!!!" Reyansh and Krish shouted in unison after hearing the news.

"There's no way they could've disappeared just like that when they freakin' have their own wedding next morning!!!" Krish shouted again.

The moment Vinay realised the situation, he called both of them and reported the situation. They were hot-headed at the news.

He asked them to check their home, the mandap and also Kiara's house, but there was no sign of Kiara and Shaurya.

Everyone was engaged in their work and their parents face was glowing in enlightenment. They were so happy to get their children married.

Krish and Reyansh didn't want to spoil it. But they didn't know what to do. They deserve know it. They were so tensed up that all the works they were assigned to was done partially.

They couldn't focus on anything. Krish contacted his friend, Ravi an IPS officer and reported his situation, requesting for help. He also asked to keep it a secret for now.

Reyansh contacted his secratary and arranged a meeting between all his lawyers and security officials. He hurriedly left the mandap and hopped on his car and drove to his company.

Kajal was worried seeing him so tensed up and hurrying somewhere like this. Even before she could call him, he sprinted like a lightening and drove off in the rain and just by seeing that, she understood that something important has popped up.

"Kajal." Jagati called her and she turned around to respond.

"Where is Kiara? Even Aadhya is not here, where did they go??" She asked her to which Kajal responded with a shrug.

She really doesn't know where they both went. "Call her and tell both of them to come here. It's raining," She said and left.

Kajal sighed and called Kiara only to get greeted with the computer voice saying it's switched off. She tired Aadhya's number and it was saying that there's no network.

She didn't know what to do. On one hand, Aadhya and Kiara are not here and on other hand, Reyansh went somewhere in hurry in this drenching rain.

She prayed for good things to happen and went inside to do some work.

***

Vinay barged inside the mandap, drenching in water and dashed in search of Krish. People gave him wierd looks, he dropped Aadhya in Kiara's house so that she can change her outfit.

"Did you find him??" He asked him, water dripping from his hair and lines forming in his forehead. He panted hard and Krish shook his head making him shake his head in disbelief.

He ran his hands in his hair and said, "I guess...he is kidnapped..."

"What?" Krish questioned.

"Yes..."

"No way,"

"DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THIS?? HE IS A CEO!! HE HAD NEVER AND EVER DECLINED A MEETING AND THIS IS HIS FUCKING WEDDING FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! AND THAT TOO, WITH HIS LOVE LIFE, KIARA! There's no way, he could've went somewhere WITHOUT TELLING ME!!" He shouted in fury, clutching his hair.

"Calm down buddy. For now, let's think about how we are going deliver this news to Mom and dad," Krish said, keeping his hand on Vinay's shoulder.

"I'm not gonna tell them," He said.

"They deserve to know Vinay," Krish replied, making him quiver in agony.

***

"Mom..." He called her.

"Hey, Vinay! Where is Shaurya? Ever-" She cut herself off after noticing him drenched in water.

"What happened to you??" She approached him and kept her hand on his cheek with concern making his eye go wet.

"What happened Kanna?" She asked again and he gulped. Krish stood beside him and her sight fell on him.

Translation:
Kanna is an endearment to call a boy younger than you.

"What happened, Krish? Why is he silent??" She asked him.

"Mom...that..." He tried saying it but even the lump in his throat was not letting him.

He gulped and tried to say again but his tries went in vain making her anxious.
She blinked rapidly and waited for any one of them to reply.

"What happened? Why aren't you both saying anything? Where is Shaurya and Kiara??"

Their silence was not helping them at all, she held Vinay by his collar and asked him.

"What happened?? WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS SPEAKING ANYTHING???!!!" She shouted, her voice became hoarse and Vinay let out a hiccup as his eyes became glossy.

"Kiara.....Kiara and Shaurya...." He took a pause with a sob and continued.

"Both are missing mom..." He said controlling the lump in his throat, making her astound. A thunder was heard as it's raining and it started pouring more. Everyone stopped working and stood in their own place.

Jagati was stunned by the news. Madhu shook her head, she released him from her grasp, "No no, they'll just be here...Did you check here??" She asked with a slight hope and he nodded with glossy eyes.

"No no, it can't be. They'll be in home." She said and held his hand and took him with her, "Yes, yes they'll be in home. Let's go, let's go," she said, panting with tears in her eyes, Vinay stopped in his tracks and shook his head with glossy eyes and enveloped her in a hug.

She started crying and Vinay rubbed her back and cried silently.

Not able to digest the news, Jagati dropped the plate she was holding and everything went black for her.

People rushed to her and Rajesh carried her to a secure place, Vinay was shocked after seeing that. Riya and Krish rushed to him. She actioned him to take care of Madhu and assured him that she'll take care of the things here.

Everything became chaos, the news was not yet public but it was mysterious. No one would dare to kidnap Shaurya yet someone did it.

After putting all the puzzles in its place, all of them ended at the same person.

"Mani Uncle..."

Hello!!! 😃😃

How are you guys????😃

Hope you are doing good. 😍

How was the chapter? Is it boring?🥲

Anyway, thank you for your support.❤️❤️

Hope you liked the chapter. 🫂❤️❤️

Have a nice day LOVIESSS💕💕

Love ya<3333❤️❤️