₊❏❜ ⋮ Disappearance ⌒

AUTHOR'S POV

Shaurya got down from his car along with Vinay. They went to 'X' Cafe to have fun or that's what he told Vinay and drag him along.

It was the day before their wedding. Family members are in mandap, arranging the things while they came here for some reason.

"For the nth time...Why the hell are we here???" Vinay questioned, getting off the passenger seat, tired being not answered by him. "To Enjoy?" Shaurya said, or more like...he questioned himself.

With that he closed his door and headed to the entrance swinging the keys in his finger . Vinay sighed and followed him.

"Or...For you to have some fun...with your fav one" he said opening the door. Vinay's eyes squinted in confusion, he followed Shaurya's eyes and found Aadhya sitting in the cafe. His face lit up and he saw shaurya in a swift move.

Shaurya raised his brows with smile which made him smile more and he literally hugged him. They found her speaking with a girl and approached her.

Aadhya saw them coming and a smile appeared in her lips, the other girl turned around making Vinay stop in his tracks. Kiara waved her hands towards them, shaurya waved back while Vinay stood there with his hands on hips.

No wonder, he was so nice with me.

With that thought, he shrugged off and greeted both of them while taking his seat.

In the past week, none of them were able to speak with each other. The girls were at the urge of literally jumping on the boys but they controlled their desire.

"How are you...both?" Shaurya asked to which Kiara nodded her head with a small smile. Aadhya just mumbled a good.

For some reason, Aadhya wanted to speak with Vinay but as she blocked him and deleted his number, she couldn't speak to him, and Kiara's phone was with her mom and she can't approach her too, others doesn't have Vinay's number so she approached Shaurya.

But then, he said, that if she wants to see Vinay then she should let him see Kiara. He made a deal, he's a CEO afterall.

And here they're walking in the nearby park, giving them privacy to talk about their problems.

"I...." There was just pure silence among them. It looks like they're back to square one but inside they really missed each other.

They wanted to scream that they missed each other but couldn't as something stopped them from doing so.

"I....I'll get something for us to drink..." He said and left to buy something. Kiara sighed and sat in a bench.

It was about 4:30 PM, there wasn't much crowd, only countable people were having their time peacefully but still the park looked splendid.

Kiara was busy admiring the park when someone approached her.

***

"Chocolate flavour please" Shaurya bought her favourite ice-cream with a hope that they will again get along well, he upped his face to see the grey clouds covering the blue sky. Something didn't feel right for him but he just shrugged it off and marched towards the park with a smile.

When he reached the park, the ice-cream in his hands fell on the ground, whipped cream splattering all over the grass and his legs marched towards the scene.

***

"...Um...Your latte is getting cold..." Vinay said. They have been sitting in silence for about 35 mins now. He thought that she would say something but she has been staring at her drink and fidgeting with her fingers till now.