₊❏❜ ⋮ Eye lock⌒

Sorry guys, I wrote half of the chapter yesterday and instead of saving it, I pressed 'publish'. It was only the half chapter so I unpublished it and wrote the rest of the chapter today.🗿✨

Anyway, you know, I was hospitalized for LOikE 3 days?? Lmao--- I enjoyed anyway cuz I got lots of chocolates to eat. Hihi🌚💗.

And I guess my boards are on April and my rivision tests was over today. So I might update often for the next month and the rest of this week. 😃✊🏻

So, Stay tuned😩 and also go vote for the previous chapter, I just got 2 votes. *Sad pout* 🥺

Anyways, let's go to the story now. 🥰

AUTHOR'S POV

Shaurya was damn tensed about Kiara and she was having chocolate in hospital.

He looked her shocked and stunned.

"Oh Shaurya! You are here!!" Madhu, his mom saw him first and greeted him. She herself got stunned seeing him in this much hurry.

"Yea..." He said meekly when Kiara waved her hands at him, squealing a high pitched 'Hi'.

He went blank and just kept staring at her chocolate filled face.

"She met with an accident?" He again asked his mom, not able to believe his own eyes. I haven't Seen such a accident patient like this.....he thought to himself.

"Oh yea!! See!! My injury!!!" Kiara replied him and showed her tiny little finger which was bandaged with a cute pink bandage making him chuckle at himself.

What a joke is my life. He thought to himself.

'hey, bhagwan. Ye kaha aake fasa Diya mujhe' he thought to himself.

Translation

Hey god, where did you made me stuck?

"But poor Vinay..." She continued and looked at her left sidr and only then he became aware of his surroundings.

"Hi buddy!" Vinay greeted him, lying in his hospital bed with a fractured leg.

"You finally noticed me. I thought I will go unnoticed by you," he said and chuckled.

"How did YOU ended up here?? Weren't you in office??" Shaurya asked as he thought Vinay was in office.

"Bro, you are in this world right? I left to my home an hour ago," He said and only then Shaurya remembered it. He was busy typing a mail when Vinay barged in, said it and left in 5 seconds, which actually was unbelievable, he wont leave so soon.

"And while going, she dashed with me" He said and pointed his finger at Kiara accusing her for the leg facture.

"Hey! It's you! Not me!" Kiara accused back.

"Yea yea, who was the one who was driving while floating in another la la land?" He fired back and Kiara just huffed with a pout and looked at her soon-to-be Mother-in-law for help.
Aunty understood her gesture and glared at Vinay making him shut his mouth and Kiara smiled in victory.

"Well, I am sorry though." She said, pouting and drawing patterns in the bed sheet.

"Yea yea, Whatever!" Vinay smiled at her apology but he replaced it with a mocking look making her curse him under her breath.

"Buffalo," she cursed him under her breath and it wasn't heard by anyone. When she noticed that shaurya is staring at her, she passed him a big smile with chocolate applied around her lips.

Shaurya's face blank face immediately graced with a beautiful small smile seeing her and he sat near her in the bed.

"You don't have any injuries right?" He asked her, his eyes softly scanning her body.

"HEY! I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO WHOM YOU SHOULD ASK IT!" Vinay shouted from the side and got up.

"No, I don't have any. Thanks for your concern, hmm...You want the chocolate? It's YummY!" They ignored Vinay and started having a conversation, his mom chuckled to herself seeing Vinay getting ignored by his one and only best friend.

The BGM of Friendship betrayal played across Vinay's mind and he wiped his fake tears and upped both of his hands, acting as if he is blessing them and he was about to lay down again when the someone barged in the room.

"KIARA!!! ARE YOU OK???? WHAT HAPPENED HUH??? WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS? COULDN'T YOU BE MORE CAREFUL??" Aadhya and Kajal bursted into the room and Kiara literally shrieked out at their yelling.

Aadhya was continuously yelling at Kiara for being careless and Kiara waited for her to finish but all her rantings went to deaf ear and another Love at first sight BGM played in Vinay's mind. He didn't blink his eyes and kept staring at Aadhya.

Aadhya felt someone staring at her and she finally witnessed Vinay's presence in the room. They had a eye lock and Aadhya's eyes widened seeing her crush after a long time.

Both Kajal and Kiara noticed this eye lock of them and sheepishly smiled at eachother. Shaurya looked confused seeing them smiling differently towards each other.

Aadhya broke the contact "Uh...Uh...YEA! YOU...YOU...YOU ARE OKAY RIGHT????" She stuttered a bit but got her posture after a while and finally completed her sentence.

"I am completely alright!! But looks like" she said and looked at Kajal with Impishness.

"You will get heart attacks from now on!!" They both said in chorus and Hi-fied making her blush. Shaurya and Vinay looked confused and looked at them but Shaurya's mom looked at them smiling, as if she understood everything. Elders understand everything.

Aadhya looked at Vinay and lowered her eyes feeling flushed that she shouted like this infront of him but she didn't knew that all her rantings were unheard from him and only love song played in his ear.

"Er---- You need--"Aadhya cut herself off when she noticed that Vinay's leg is hanging in the air wth bandage all over his left leg.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? ARE YOU OKAY??" She rushed towards him and cupped his face then saw his leg fully shocked and also worried for him. She sat in the stool infront of him and looked at him from head to toe. He had a cut in the side of his forehead and a cut in his left eyebrow and she scanned down, seeing his leg hanging over the thread and she became numb.

She didn't knew that she still had this feeling for him and she still cared for him. She thought she forgot him and moved on but the feeling hit her hard when she saw him and also like this.

Vinay came back to his sense, after seeing her worried for him.

"Uh--uh, I am okay. It's just a...just a...small crack in the bone......nothing big...I can handle it...hehe." He stammered a bit infront of her but picked up the phase.

Aadhya sighed looking at him and saw Kiara and she hide her face with her palm.

"Nah, not me, don't look at me," Kiara said and had her palm in the side of her face.

Aadhya passed her a look, saying as if 'I will take care of you later,'

"Anyway, I am Vinay. Shaurya's bestfriend" Vinay introduced himself forwarding his hand.

Aadhya diverted herself from Kiara to Vinay and looked at his hand for a moment and smiled at him and accepted his handshake.

"I am Aadhya. Kiara's bestfriend" She introduced herself and they both smiled at each other and the rest of the members in the room also smiled seeing them.

It's a start for both of them, they have met just now. Can they be together???

Hi again!!!😃

How are you guys?? ☺️

Anyway, how was the chapter?💀

It's the REAL first meet of Aadhya and Vinay. She got all her flashbacks in 5 second. Lol--😹

That girl, Kiara was sad while driving but she became normal in the hospital. How?🕴🏻 Any Idea?

You'll get to know in next chapter 🌚💗

Anyway, do vote and I hope you enjoyed🥰

Be happy and bye bye✨✨

Love ya<3💗