₊❏❜ ⋮The Date, pt.2 ⌒

AUTHOR'S POV

He stopped in front of a rich restaurant and they got down from the car. 

The girl in the entrance greeted them and Kiara smiled at her whereas shaurya ignored everyone and sat in a completely VIP seat which was adored as if it belonged to the king. The seat opposite to it also looked luxurious as it looked as if belonged to the queen. The table in the middle of them is the highlight as it was covered with a shiny silvery carpet.

Kiara watched it with awe and sat opposite Shaurya. "Good afternoon sir. What would you like to eat sir?" A waiter came and asked.

"What's special today?" Shaurya asked as he took the menu and glanced at the waiter but the waiter was staring at Kiara. Shaurya's eyes became cold and he put the menu down with a 'hump'.

"Mister, I asked something!" he said as he raised his voice after seeing him staring at Kiara with lusty eyes.

 "Sir... its...." The waiter said the dishes were available and Kiara ordered her dishes and Shaurya did for him. He glared at the waiter once again and saw Kiara, who was reading the menu and seeing the pictures of food on the menu.

A smile instantly made its way towards his lips and he took a photo of her without her knowledge. Only then he remembered, he doesn't have her phone number. He wants to ask but then he remembered the fake act he was doing till now. He was reluctant to ask but hence, he asked it anyway.

"I want your phone number. My mom told me to get it." He said as he scrolled down Instagram. Kiara upped her face, her lips were pouted a little bit.

"Oh yea, even I wanted to ask it. Thank god, you reminded me, otherwise, I would've forgotten it." She said as she took her phone out and started saying her phone number. They exchanged their numbers and soon their order arrived.

"Mmm...it's looks YummY," Kiara said as she licked her lips with her tongue and inhaled the aroma of her dish making him giggle at her secretly. They started eating and as usual, Kiara was a mess.

A bit of sauce was stuck near her lips, right near the cut. Shaurya saw her with a smile. He noticed the sauce near her lips and leaned forward to wipe it off.

Kiara stopped chewing as she felt his rough yet warm hand near her lips. She saw him with her doe eyes and her brain started reminiscing the young shaurya. 

Their eyes met there for a while, no one want to break the eye contact. In the process of wiping off the sauce, his fingers touched the cut and Kiara hissed.

"What? What? What happened?" he asked as he cupped her cheeks and examined the cut. "When did this happen? You didn't even tell me?" He asked her and Kiara gave him puppy eyes. "It was just a small cut. That's why..." she dragged it and smiled at him.

Shaurya sighed and took her hand in his. "See, you can't get hurt from now, ok? You are not single now. I am your boyfriend until we get married." He said and Kiara's eyes widened at his comment.

He continued. "So, it's my responsibility to take care of my girlfriend and my soon-to-be wife and I just can't take it if someone who is important to me gets hurt." He said and Kiara's heart accelerated fast.

'He said I am important to him' this was repeating inside her mind and she smiled at him.

"So you should not get hurt. Hmm?" he asked her and she nodded her head with a smile. He too smiled at her as he completely forgot about the 'fake angry acting' drama.

After they finished their lunch, the same waiter brought their bill. He kept it near Kiara but she passed it towards Shaurya giving him a sheepish smile. He smiled at her and took out his purse to pay.