₊❏❜ ⋮ 6 Days of Memories⌒

First of all, I am so sorry for not updating often. 🥲 I was busy with my family functions in my hometown. 🕴🏻 But I enjoyed a lot and that's why such a long update as an apology. 2.2k words, read patiently.

Happy reading~

AUTHOR'S POV

[Watch the above video before / after reading, as per your convenience.]

Day 1:

4:30 PM

She jumped and patted the guidepost with a squeal, her curls swirled in the air. He watched her do that while sitting above a seat with his legs settled on the front seat. "Let me do it," he said. She shifted to a side of the decker and watched him doing the titanic pose alone. When another guidepost came, he jumped, gave a rough pat on the surface, and fell back in joy.

The Double-decker moved so smoothly across the streets of Chennai carrying the tourist passengers while Kajal and Reyansh came to enjoy their date. Another guidepost came, he pulled her towards him holding her hands, and stood up above a seat, they uniformly jumped to pat the board with their hands in the hold. He managed to pat the post while Kajal didn't.

He laughed at her while she huffed and stomped her feet on the ground. The bus was going far away from their place and they decided to drop down. The bus was still going and he effortlessly got down from the bus and danced, challenging her to do it. She got down from it more effortlessly and hopped towards him making him gawk at her.

"Next?" He asked her.

As he was raised in a rich household, every little thing in the streets impressed him. He wanted to explore more and he didn't want to take her to some rich and silent restaurant for their first date. He wanted to enjoy, in the same way, he did while devouring pani puri and the whole pack of entertainment is with him right now so let her take him anywhere and give him new memories.

"Park!"

The white clouds embraced the blue sky smoothly, and bright-colored flowers and plants fascinated him. The eye-catching butterflies and bees were dancing here and there collecting their food. Few young couples were settled on the soft green grass, elderly couples were taking their evening walk while the kids were enjoying their time by playing ring-a-roses. He closed his eyes to sense the soft evening breeze coming through the giant trees. Kajal was blowing the soap out of the windmill fan bubble toy, which she bought while entering the place.

Her lips pouted and her hair swayed in the air. Her face lit up with a big smile, she popped the bubbles with her fingers and scrunched her nose when the liquid fell on her nose. It fascinated him more, he loved the way she enjoyed every single thing. She started blowing more while he started popping it.

She continued to blow more but all of a sudden, he was not in her sight and she looked around to find him nowhere. She felt a tap behind her back and she turned around to find him blowing a handful of flower petals in her face, she closed her eyes and let the soft petals pass over from her face to her hair and fall down. He smiled, satisfied with her reaction.

Day 2

7:00 PM

He touched her forehead to read her temperature, she was literally shaking in cold with a black shawl dropped around her. They visited a hospital and the doctor asked, "What's the matter?"

"Doctor, Yesterday, she was totally fine but today, she abruptly had a high fever--" She cut him off by showing her palm.

"I don't know what happened doctor, from the morning I have been feeling so tired, my arms and legs are shaking, and my head aches a lot. My whole body is in pain and moreover, I didn't even have any cold food. I thought I lacked sleep so I tried sleeping but I couldn't sleep too, see I have dark circles because of that," She said shoving her eye down.