₊❏❜ ⋮ Captured pt.2 ⌒

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of Divya's heels echoed in the walls, she walked calmly as if she knew what would have happened.

Kiara and Shaurya sighed when they saw her as if they already expected that she was the one coming.

Her dad swinged his head towards her and approached her. She was standing there glaring the guys with a cold face.

"You said you are goin' to kidnap her but why him?" She asked as she knew, kidnapping him was not even a part of his plan.

"He volunteered himself and now, my plan changed," He replied with a disgusting smirk plastered on his face and she rolled her eyes at him.

He fished something in his pocket and took out his phone. He dialled someone and kept the phone on his ear and waited for the person to respond. "Get the mandap ready," he ordered the person on the other side of the phone and stuffed his phone back in his pocket.

Kiara shook her head as she kinda assumed the shit he is trying to do while Divya have no freaking idea of the new plan.

"Which mandap? What are you going to do??!!" Kiara shouted, feeling provoked by his actions.

Divya shook her head at herself, "Who is going get married Appa?" She asked, clutching to the last thin thread of hope.

"You." He pointed at her making her eyes widen, "With him," he completed with his finger pointing Shaurya, everything just went it slow motion for her. A frightening thunder was heard and soon the sound of water dripping from the clouds started filling the ears of the people inside the warehouse.

Divya wanted to say something but decided to shut her mouth and go along with their plan and act accordingly.

"You are going to regret it,", Shaurya warned and he started laughing like a maniac. His terrifying and ugly laugh echoed in the walls staining the already stained walls.

Kiara wished to choke and chug everything out of him for laughing at them. He stopped laughing with a sudden stop and masked a cold face. After actioning something to the guys, he left the place with a glare.

A guy went towards a table and took a syringe out from the drawer, he took a small bottle from the cabinet and transferred the chemical in the syringe.

Kiara breathed hard she understood that they are going to inject them with drug to make them unconscious. "They are going to drug us and I am pretty sure that it will make us paralized for the next few minutes and I guess, they will use that time to shift us somewhere else." She said it to him.

"What are we supposed to do then?" He asked.

"No idea," She said, panick was evident in her face. Shaurya left a sigh in frustration but all he worried for was Kiara, he was worried that this will give her a trauma. Even if she was psychologist, she is also a normal human with feelings and he believed that this was her first time getting kidnapped.

"Hey, Hey, See here," He called her but all her attention was on the guy and she breathed hard, her pulse raised and she couldn't stop her panicking heart.

"Kiara, here." He tried again and she finally turned her head towards him. "I have no idea about how we're going to escape but I want you to remember, that no matter what happens, I'll protect you and will never marry a girl other than you, You are my Eagle and I want you to be strong as you are, you have brighten up my days and nights and showed a new version of me to myself and I wan- sorry- I need you so much now, we will somehow figure out something and get out of here and that will not be possible without your support. Remember, I am always with you, You have me. So don't panick, and have faith in me, I'll get us out of here, okay?" He stated with sincerity dripping through his voice. He wanted to hold her hand tight and assure that everything will be alright and they'll somehow make it but everything that he could do now was to assure her through his words.

He knew that she is acting bold outside but he can see her legs shaking and she's trying hard to hold herself and beleive in him and he didn't want her to lose hope.

She nodded at him and gulped the lump in her throat. The guy approached Shaurya and injected his forearm. He expected him to struggle but Shaurya was calm and that made his job easy.

Shaurya assured her though his eyes before everything blacked out for him. Soon he took out another syringe and injected her making everything black out for her.

Divya heard their conversation and a smile appeared on her face. She accompanied the guys and helped them to shift the couple.

She thought they were going to a mandap but they were taken a magnificent mansion which she herself was unaware of. The mansion was all decorated and the workers were running here and there to arrange everything.

The building was so huge that it even had aisle. It was midnight but the preparations for a wedding was going on here. Everything was done upside-down.

He wanted to have his daughter's wedding as soon as possible that he doesn't care if it happens at day time or night. He just didn't want to delay it anymore.

Shaurya was taken to the groom room while Divya was accompanied to get her dolled up.

Kiara was taken to the basement and she was again tied to a chair.
Divya didn't want this marriage, she did everything for her father but now she can't do this anymore.

After the artist finished dolling her up, she shooed them off from her room and locked her door. She sat on her bed with her phone. After battling with her mind for a long time she tapped the screen and kept the phone on her ear.

"Aarav,"

HELLLOOOO!! Okay I came back faster than I said. Hehe.💜

How was the chapter? Short? Normal? Do you like it?

And man this uncle of Shaurya had completely gone mad. Ughhhh

Anyway, I will again be back on Sunday. Till then, take care. 💗

Have a nice day<333💞

Love ya!! ❤️❤️

: ̗̀➛MY CRUSH=MY HUSBAND༉‧₊˚.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें