₊❏❜ ⋮The real 1st meet ⌒

KIARA'S POV

"Oh god, today is so hectic," I sighed and sat on my seat, Kaju and Aadhya gave me a stern look.

"You are a psychologist, you may get some time to rest but we don't, we ourselves don't know when the alarm will go off and we would run with bread stuffed in our mouth- Kaju was cut off by the alarm

"Surgeon needed at operation theatre 2, I repeat, Surgeon needed at operation theatre 2," The alarm mimicked.

"Lmao, go fast, someone needs you," I laughed at her fate and she ran as fast as she could, not forgetting to slip 2 times.

"What about you Aadhya?" I asked her and she just shrugged and chewed her food.

"Do you have any patients today?" She asked, dipping the samosa in ketchup.

"Yea, I do, Patient Kavin would come for a checkup today then I have to go to patient Kalyani's house and check up on her and one more patient, what about you?" I asked wiping the ketchup in the corner of my lips with the tissue.

"Today, patient shruthi had her delivery, it was a cute baby girl," she said scrunching her nose in a cute way.

"Her birth was difficult but my smart ass managed it and both mom and daughter are alive now, so I have to go check on both of them then I should visit the patient's ward, huh, there are a lot of work," she said and her head fell down with her hair covering her face.

"Bitch, sit properly, you look like kanchana pey now," I said and gulped, she glared at me and sat straight.

[pey- Ghost]

After some chit-chat, we went to our respective cabins and started doing our work. Again the alarm went off saying it needs a surgeon again, I chuckled remembering Kajal's irritated face.

After completing all my work, I made my way to my home, where I can sleep peacefully. I packed my things and locked my cabin and requested my assistant Mina to go home.

"Um..May I know where is Dr.Aadhya and Surgeon Kajal right now?" I asked the receptionist. She nodded and called someone on her telephone.

"Mam, Dr.Aadhya is in emergency ward 5 now and Surgeon Kajal is also in the same ward mam, it looks like the surgery will take another hour," she said and sent me a small smile making me nod.

"oh, thank you for the information," I smiled at her and took out my phone to send a 'fighting' message to them, In the process, I bumped into someone and my phone fell down.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," The guy apologized and bent down to pick up the phone. 

"It's okay," I said and he handed the phone to me. He looked like he was from north India. He was wearing a doctor coat and was kinda...cute? Nevermind.

"Are you new here?" I questioned and he nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I am Aarav, Cardiology department, and you?" He smiled and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

"I am Kiara, Psychology department," I said and shook my hands with him.

"Oh, it's pleasure meeting you but I am sorry I have to go now, see you later! bye!!" he said and ran to god knows where I guess he is younger than me. He looks like a junior.

I examined my mobile and thank god it doesn't have any scratches, I sent the message to our group, left the hospital and went to the parking lot and there stood my second love!!

ROYAL ENFIELD!

Stop judging me ok

Stop judging me ok. I just love royal Enfield and the whole Chennai used to gawk at me when I go around on my bike. Who said that only boys can ride royal Enfield? Even girls can and by riding this, I remind myself that everyone is equal and this also reminds everyone that girls are no less than boys, that's why I go out riding this bike, showing off that we girls are no less, and moreover I like bike-riding. So, why not?

Royal Enfield is my second love, and my first love is.....of course, food.

Namakku soru mukkiyam pa, even epdi pona enaku enna. 
In English- [Food is important to me and I don't care about others]

In Hindi- [Tum bhaad m bhi jaao, mujhe kya...mujhe khana hi chahiye]

I hopped on my bike and wore my helmet. As soon as I started the bike, all eyes were set up on me due to sound effects. Don't these people have any other work? They came to the hospital not to see what others are riding, it's not like I hate attention but I don't love attention either.  I quickly took my leave from the hospital and went towards my home. 

In the middle of my drive, I got a call from my mother asking me to come home soon. Why? It's not even late then why is she asking me to come home soon? I will see it soon, After all, I am going there only right. 

I reached my home and parked my baby in the shed and I came to the entrance, the door was already open so I just opened the door and removed my sneakers, yes I wear shoes, no heels, I am already tall enough and sandals are not my type, that's why, hehe. I put them in the rack and came inside while hopping and the other new  5 set slippers went completely unnoticed by me.

"Amma! I AM HOME! ANNEYONGAHSEYO JEONUN BANGTANSONYEONDAN GOLDEN MAKNAE J-" I was blabbering all the way till the living room until I saw the site in front of me, and the person whom I never and ever thought I would see again.

The one and only,
SHAURYA PRAKASH SELVAM. HIMSELF.

HEY GUYS!! SO HOW IS IT???😀

Yep! The main character of this book is an ARMY!!!!!!! Now you can imagine the condition of her soon-to-be husband aka Shaurya😂 

Lol, I already feel bad for Shaurya😂

Ok, so it's clear that Shaurya is here, in Kiara's house but why do you think he came here? Any idea?
No worries, you will get to know it in the next chapter. 

Till then bye bye!
Don't forget to vote or else get ready to be haunted by me💀😈
Love ya<3~