₊❏❜ ⋮Bride Visit! ⌒

KIARA'S POV

Shaurya Prakash Selvam. Himself.

Wait- GOD!NO! HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS HERE!!
Ohhhhh myyyyy ohhhh myyyy what am I going to do now?? Ahhhhhhh, God! Please save me from this embarrassment.

"Um...hello Aunty...hello Uncle...hello...Tara?" I greeted everyone but wait, Isn't it Tara?

"Hiiiii!!!" She squealed and waved her hands vigorously.

"Hi...but nee inga?" I asked her roaming my eyes all over my house.

In English- but...you here?
In Hindi- but...tum yahan?

"Yep! They are my family, this is my husband, Sushant Prakash Selvam" She introduced me to her husband aka his elder brother. Bro what? His brother was working in our hospital as chief doctor and I didn't know that it was actually his brother. Wow. Just Wow.

"And this is my mamiyar, mamanar, and my kolundanar," She said, smiling at everyone and I bowed at them.

In English-
1. Mamiyar- Mother-in-law
2. Mamanar- Father-in-law
3. Kolundanar- Brother-in-law

I guess no need for Hindi translation here cuz everyone might've understood.

Here, she is introducing them to me but only I know that I already know each one of them sitting here. His mom, His dad, His brother. Well, I didn't know that his brother is married.

"How is Aunty?" I asked her and she nodded giving me thumbs up with a smile.

One day when I was roaming around the hospital, I bumped into her and she asked me where is cardiology department was, as I was free, I dropped her there myself and I also saw her mom who was admitted there, her mom is a heart patient, we had a good conversation and guess what? She is an Army too!!!! so we had an awesome bangtan conversation and she also said that her husband works as a chief doctor of the cardiology department but I didn't know that it was his brother.

"Ok, You guys talk for a while and I will get her ready till then," My mom said and pushed me inside my room. Ready? For what?

"Amma-" She closed the door from inside and shushed me.

"Enna achu?" I whispered

In English- What happen?
In Hindi- Kya Hua?

"Go, freshen up and wear a saree," She said.

"Haiiiiinnnnn????? For whatttt???" I asked her with an 'are-you-serious' look.

"Avanga Unna ponnu pakka vandu irukanga, so go and get ready," She shooed me, went outside, and locked the door from outside.

In English- They came here with a marriage proposal or Bride visit?

THE- WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! BRIDE VISIT?!! ME?! SUSHANT IS MARRIED AND HE IS UNMARRIED, WHICH MEANS THEY ARE ASKING MY HAND FOR SHAURYA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmo! Ohmo! What should I do? Why is the earth spinning now? How come I have 4 beds in my room, I had only 1 bed, right? How come everything is tiple here? What's happening? Is this a dream?

I pinched myself and bro, it's hurting. It's not a dream.

"Kiara! Hurry!" My mom shouted.

I freshened up and draped a saree and did light makeup and wore my pendant and the jhumkas. I smiled at my reflection with satisfaction and knocked on the door, my mom opened it and came in.

 I smiled at my reflection with satisfaction and knocked on the door, my mom opened it and came in