₊❏❜ ⋮Beauty of Toys⌒

THANK YOU CHO MUCH FOR 1K GUYSSSS😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NO ONE'S POV

'How's your leg?' Aadhya squinted her eyes on Vinay's legs asking this and he assured her by blinking his eyes.

His eyes wasn't leaving her. Aadhya and Tara was helping the eldery aunties to pick modern jewels.

Sushant went out to get some air with Karthik and the uncles were discussing about the new rise in stock market.

As Vinay's leg is injured, Madhu didn't ask any of his help, if his leg wasn't injured then she would've sent Vinay instead of Reyansh with kajal.

Aadhya know that Vinay is staring at her and her stomach does summer saults when their eyes meet. She would see him through her corner eyes and divert her eyes when he notice it.

They must've saved their country in their past life, they didn't get caught by anyone yet.

Riya came and hugged Aadhya with a smile but her eyes were set on Krish.
Aadhya let out a startled 'ooh' and hugged her back.

"Hey, where did you go? I was getting bored without you, you know?" Vinay said when he noticed that Krish was sitting beside him, but his eyes was set on Aadhya.

Krish followed his gaze and tight lipped his lips. "Ah, yea Yea. I can see, how you were getting bored." He said and shook his head while chuckling to himself.

Vinay turned his head to Krish. "I can say the same to you too. Where were you till now?" He asked and smirked at him. They both burst out laughing and the girls were elated to see them all happy.

Now let's see where our hero and heroine went.

"But where?" Kiara asked but still followed him with a smile.

He dragged her to cosmetics section and she was surprised seeing all the varieties of cosmetics arranged.

The lights were in light pink and the posters of models advertising for the best products were hung in the wall.

"Go on. Take whatever you want." He said and sat on the cushion placed near him.

She looked between him and the products. She has never selected a single cosmetic thing. It was always Aadhya or Kajal who chose her the colour and brand of the products.

It was awkward for her. She hesitantly went towards it and picked a colour.

"This?" She didn't even see it and showed it to him.
Shaurya noticed that she hesitated and he thought that she still was worrying about the price.

"Don't worry about the price Kiara. Just take whatever you want." He said softly and assured her through her eyes.
She pouted and started to dig into the sea of lip colour.