₊❏❜ ⋮Confused ⌒

KIARA'S POV

Yesterday's moments still feel like a dream for me, I am not able to believe anything which happened yesterday. Did I really see shaurya? Did he really come to my house? Did he really have a real conversation with me? Is this true? Huh...I have been torturing my mom since yesterday asking if all this were true or not. 

Right now, I am having breakfast in the dining and my dad is reading the newspaper. The same routine is going on till now, my brother is still sleeping as it's Sunday. If I am still a student then I would have woken up at 10 but now I am a doctor and...soon-to-be...yea...

I have to be in the hospital at 9 AM, it's 8:45 already, it takes 20 minutes to reach there. I stuffed the idli in my mouth and gulped the water. I sprinted towards my room and took my bag and again sprinted down.

"BYE MA! BYE PA!" I shouted, wearing my shoes.

"Kiara! Don't forget, you have to be here at 5" My dad reminded me and I shouted back a yes and hopped on my Royal Enfield.

Today we are going to his house to meet their family priest and to mark an auspicious day for our engagement and marriage. In South India, we only have 2 functions for marriage, one is engagement and the other is Marriage, no sangeet, Haldi, Mehndi, etc. But I wish we too had it because it's so fun you know. I went to one of my north-Indian friend's marriage and I enjoyed it a lot, Every ceremony was so much fun and the vidai had my eyes sweating, And I was blabbering about it to my friends for a whole week, they were literally at the edge of disowning me.

I started my bike, wore my helmet, and took my leave from my house. As I drove through the main road, the 'honk honk' of the horn, the 'grrrr' of tyres, the morning chatter of school children, and the never-ending gossip of Indian aunties filled my ears. 

I stopped at the signal and plugged on one of my ear-pod and played 'serendipity', putting both the ear-pods on is not right but at least I can put one right? There was a school bus standing beside me and I found a cute little girl staring at me

I stopped at the signal and plugged on one of my ear-pod and played 'serendipity', putting both the ear-pods on is not right but at least I can put one right? There was a school bus standing beside me and I found a cute little girl staring at me. I waved at her and she waved back with a huge smile.

 I waved at her and she waved back with a huge smile

[Imagine the colour in red and her waving]

Woah, I guess I would have a nice day. The red light turned into green and I drove off towards the hospital but still, I am kinda nervous...How am I going to tell my friends about it?
Or should I say it after fixing the marriage date? Nah, I don't want to die at a young age, they will kill me if I informed them late. Let's see...if I get a chance to meet all 3 of them then I would say or else I will say it after fixing the marriage date. Yea? Ahhh I am confused.