.Naps.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Taehyung entered the house, cracking his neck, and loosening his tie. He practically threw his coat over the couch, and then kept his briefcase on the chair, before proceeding to the kitchen. 

Today seemed odd. Weird. 

No sound of utensils clinking, no music playing, and mainly, no giggles or hugs as usual. In fact, the dinner was kept, covered on the kitchen counter. 

The black-haired frowned to himself, doubting what was happening. 

Without himself realizing it, he had repeated the same name twice in a row, by calling his husband oh so sweetly. 

'Kook? Kook-ah?'

No answer. 

'Was Jungkook okay?'- was the first question, the first real thought that dominated all the others in his brain, and he rushed to check his room. 

He walked over to the room's door in the Condo, before slowly turning the door knob. 

A short creak, and a hiss from him.

Entering, the first sight was that of his husband's figure, his back facing him. Taehyung facepalmed, before walking over to Jungkook's figure, with a smile etched on his lips. 

The boy's peaceful face was all he needed to get his tiredness washed away. 

Jungkook was lying over to his side in a fetal position, glasses still covering his eyes, half cheek swished because of the pillow under his head, a book held in one hand while the other clutched his shirt. 

His lips parted, the front two bunny teeth almost peeking out from the curtain of the plush lips. His nose was slightly red, due to the chilliness, of the balcony's window being opened. The fresh air that entered the room every now and then, made the boy's hair ruffle over his head. 

Taehyung was sure that his husband dearest was a fallen angel. The male looked so cheery at times and never forgot to make Tae a part of his own little happiness. And about Tae's love for his human bunny, he couldn't be more in love. His own self came afterward Jungkook's. 

Sometimes all he wanted was to hold the boy close to him, cuddle him up, cocoon him with the threads of his love, and hide him in his own heart, afraid to let him go away or for someone to hurt him in the slightest way. 

Jungkook often told him, mimicking his possessiveness,

'StAy AwAy FrOm HiM. KiM JuNGkOoK iS miNE~' - and when Tae would whine about how the other party was trying to get close to his husband, Jungkook would ever so sweetly kiss him on the forehead and repeat his words, 'I'll be here by your side forever, just like you want me too. You're not only my husband, by my world, so chill out, okay?'