She thought that she was right for so long. Until she went to the hero's school and met a certain ball of sunshine that flipped her world around.

~~~

"Hey there!" Teenager Toshinori jumped slightly at the sudden voice. A girl was in front of him with white hair and blue eyes. She laughed at his jumpy action. "Sorry about that. Toshinori Yagi, is that right?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you!" He said, getting himself together. 

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Lucia Evergarden, but please, just call me Lucia!" She exclaimed with a grin. "I saw you fight the other day, and it was totally amazing!"

"Haha, thanks!"

"I hope when you see me fight, you'll say the same."

"Right!"

~~

Toshinori watched in amazement as he witnessed Lucia fight. If he remembered correctly, her quirk was Plasma. Basically, she could make plasma into balls. Well, that's what she was doing.

Lucia gave the enemy a quick cut to the jaw before backflipping back and putting her hands together. She formed a diamond as a ball of plasma began to form in her hands. It grew larger and larger before she fired it at her opponent. It directly hit his gut, making him scream in agony before being fired back, defeated.

"Dammit! How is this girl so strong?!"

"Haha! I'm not strong, you're just weak!" She mocked one of them before punching them in the face.

"Whoa..." That was the day Toshinori learned Lucia did not need his help.

~~

"Wow, Lucia--you were amazing back there!" The young blonde exclaimed as he rushed towards his friend who smiled in response.

"Thanks, Toshinori!"

"You're practically ALREADY a hero!"

Her eyes bulged. Tears filled her eyes. She hugged the boy, who blushed, not expecting the sudden embrace. 

"Thank you, Toshinori. You don't know how much I needed to hear that."

"N-No problem..."

~~

"Oh! Lucia!"

The girl turned to see Toshinori, running towards her with a woman with black hair behind him.

"Hey Toshinori! Who's this?"

"This is my Master! Master, this is Lucia." He introduced them to each other with a smile on his face. It dropped once he saw the teasing grin on his Master's face.

"Nice to meet you, Lucia! Y'know my student really likes you!" She told her.

"MASTER!!"

"Huh?"

Toshinori pulled his master aside.

"Master... I wanted to tell her on my own."

"Sure... when were you going to do that?"

"....Eventually!"

"Eventually is never in disguise."

"That's not true!"

"Well, I really like Toshinori too! He's a great person!" The two turned to Lucia who had a oblivious face on, because she didn't understand a thing.