[Next day] !Third person's POV!

*BULLYING*

Second day of school went normal till lunch. Nova sat with Alice in her computer class and with Eric in English class and now it was break.

Just like yesterday Bella came between Nova and she was forced to sit alone, again, but she didn't mind it.

She pulled her coding diary out and started continuing the code, hardly fifteen minutes have been passed when Nova felt cold water wetting her hair. She shrieked loudly causing everyone to look at her but the main thing she was mad about was her code diary.

It was ruined and all her codes were smudged.

She looked up to see Bella smirking at her with two blonde girls on her sides.

She stood up and glared at them as Bella said.

"Is it cold?"

"No it's very hot, dumbass!" Nova exclaimed as Bella smirked.

"Crusing is bad, sister"

"Oh but I find it pretty fun but thanks for your concern, Isabelle" Nova smirked.

"Don't c-" Bella started but Nova interrupted her.

"You know, I don't want to talk to you, what do you want and why did you do this?" She asked in a some what calm voice.

"What would I want from you? And stay away from my family and friends and boyfriend!" Bella said as Nova chuckle.

"This is all about Edward, right, 1) let me make this clear that I have no intrest in stealing your boyfriend who looks in constant pain, 2) Do you know how to do bloody coding because I spend more than one fucking month on my codes and you just ruined it in three freaking seconds and I have given you a whole lot of time to try and be nice to me and if you can't open up to me then don't but stop this childish nature of your cause I swear to god that I am not someone who you would like to mess with!!" Nova exclaimed loudly as Bella's face turned red and the others snickered.

"Ouch" Rosalie said to Edward as Nova said him looking in constant pain.

"YOU-" Bella started one more time but again Nova interrupted her.

"And-" she picked the glass of water kept on her table and splashed it on Bella's face making her gasp in surprise "-bye"

Nova said as the bell rang and the cafeteria started to empty.

"Take this towel and get lost before I punch you" Nova whispered in a deadly calm voice giving Bella a towel.

Bella and the blondes went out the cafeteria as Nova sat down and turned her codes pages sighing in frustration as she saw her almost whole code wet and unreadable.

She shivered and slumped back in her seat as a hand offered her a jacket.

She looked up and saw Alice's sister, Rosalie.

"Take this" she said making her look in confusion.

"Oh, no it's fine, I'll just-"

"Just take it" Rosalie said handling her the jacket as Nova thanked her and went to her next class. Biology.

She entered the class and sat with Edward as Bella glared at her still a little wet.

!Edward's POV!

Nova entered and I looked towards her realising that it was Rosalie's jacked a smile crept on my face. She sat down next to me as I smiled at her her and to my surprise she smiled back.