"So, you insulted me yesterday with that dog, and now you insult me again by only giving me one cup of coffee when I requested two?"

"Is there a problem here?" Taehyung moved from where he was to make his presence known to Jungkook while establishing eye contact with him.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. He instantly regained his composure and glanced at Jin before asking, "who is this?"

"He-"

"It has nothing to do with you. I think that Seokjin is extending his kindness to you as compensation for the incident that transpired yesterday; you may either acknowledge it and cease nagging him with obvious lies, or if you find him attractive and feel too-"

Jin swung around, dropped the banana bread, and said to Taehyung, "okay, that's enough," He placed his hand over Taehyung's lips.

He took a moment to compose himself before turning his attention back to Jungkook and said, "I am not sure how I insulted you yesterday, but if you feel that way, it's your own emotion. I am unable to change how you are feeling. You can take the coffee and banana bread or leave them here for someone else to enjoy. I am done." Jin set the coffee down on the ground next to the banana bread, grabbed Taehyung's hand, and pulled him along.

"You, come back here!" Jungkook yelled. How he had been treated had absolutely angered him.

Both Seokjin and Taehyung proceeded on their way to the elevator, paying him no attention whatsoever.

*****

"Handsome and wealthy, tell me the truth, did you get Bailey to attack him on purpose?" Taehyung inquired as he buckled his seatbelt and cast a peek in Jin's direction.

"You forgot, rude and arrogant!"

"He was rude; I can see why you were so upset yesterday. You handled yourself well; my favorite firecracker appeared for a moment."

Jin smiled, "my heart was racing so much, though. I don't even remember what I said."

As Taehyung drove Jin back to their apartment, they shared a lot of laughs because Taehyung had reenacted everything that Jin had done.

"Listen, don't think about it anymore; go on and get rest. You did your dues, and you did it with a kind heart. He is an asshole for not accepting your kindness. Don't worry about cooking today. I will bring dinner- wait, actually, I can't. I have a date tonight."

Jin's eyes widened, "what? You just got dumped; what date do you have?"

"Before you judge me, I reactivated my dating account last night, just to see what it looked like. I saw this guy immediately, and I swore that he was flawless. Anyway, I decided to swipe on him even though I didn't believe there was any chance we would match, but to my amazement, we did. You know me, so I immediately wrote to him, and we chatted the whole night through. He had a terrible day at work and said it felt amazing talking to me, so I told him that if he wanted, he could talk to me over dinner, and he agreed, he said his boss would be away, and he won't have to go work early the next day, so yup, I got a date tonight."

Jin sighed and shook his head, "good luck!"

"That's all you have to say?"

"Taehyung, what does it matter? You are going to go on this date regardless of what I say. Just, please use your head this time around and the one above the waist."

With a grin, Taehyung nodded, "I always use that one first."

When Jin heard this, he rolled his eyes and said, "if only you did. Anyway, I just want to thank you very much for this morning; if you hadn't been there, I don't know if I would have been able to pull it off. I have a paper due later, so I need to start on it now. After that, I have appointments with two dogs in the afternoon. I'll see you later if you decide to come home. Have fun on your day; fingers crossed this guy is a good one."