30 || Girl Talk

6:17 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Forest Training Camp

After another day of hard work and hellish training, Class 1-A came back to eat the feast of food the Pussycats prepared for them.

"The air conditioner is fixed." A familiar monotone voice said, making Midoriya look up. There she was. Y/N was standing next to the Tiger.

"Huh? Y/N?"

"Midoriya, sir." She greeted.

"Oh, Y/N, you're here too?" Iida asked.

"Yes, Iida, sir."

"Why are you here?" Todoroki asked, curiously.

"I'm doing maintenance." She answered.

"Oh! I remember you three! From the mall." Mandalay called out coming over.

"Oh, yes." Midoriya smiled sheepishly. Talking to a hero is still so awesome.

"Man, Y/N!" Pixie-Bob pouted. "How come you have a boyfriend and I don't?!" 

"Which one of them are you referring too?" Mandalay asked.

"Wait... Y/N. Do you have multiple boyfriends?!" Ragdoll asked getting excited.

"What do you expect of someone with Y/N's beauty?" Tiger asked.

The four students of U.A. stood there with different reactions. Iida and Todoroki has a small tint of pink, but sweatdropped at their childish assumptions. Midoriya  was too red for his own good. Y/N was super confused and lost; she didn't understand at all.

"What is 'boyfriend'?" She asked.

"It's someone that's a boy and you really love!" Ragdoll explained.

"Hmm... I do not understand love yet. That is why I want to become a hero." She said, earning Todoroki's and Iida's looks of interest. They've never heard her goal before. Midoriya smiled remembering how determined she was to accomplish it.

"That's such a Y/N reason!" Pixie-Bob laughed. The Pussycats laughed.

"Don't worry, Y/N, when you discover love, we'll make sure that your boyfriend's buff!" Ragdoll teased.

"Alright then." Y/N agreed, earning the three boy's shock. She walked away. 

"I think she'll like this boy more." Pixie-Bob declared, setting her hand on Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki turned pink slightly. When would he get to escape this really awkward conversation?

"Are you sure? I think she'd like the one with the green hair more!" Mandalay added in, making Midoriya's face explode in red. "See the reaction?"

"Wha-I..No! I- we...I- um...!" He struggled to talk.

"Nah, I think it'll be the glasses kid." Tiger added, pointing to Iida who was tiptoeing away from the group.

6:19 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Forest Training Camp - Dining Table

"Hey! We haven't got a chance to talk yet! Come sit with us!" Toru Hagakure exclaimed as her and Mina Ashido grabbed both of Y/N's arms, ready to drag the teen over to their table.

"Yeah! Yeah! Come on!" Mina added.

"Alright then." Y/N agreed, not having much of a choice.

"Great!" Mina shouted, excitedly.

6:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Forest Training Camp - Girls Dining Table

"So you are in the Gen Ed class? I'm Kyouka Jirou." Jirou introduced herself with a smile.

"Nice to meet you. I am future hero, Y/N Evergarden." Y/N added, even though she already introduced herself to the whole group.

"So! You sure talk to the boys a lot, Y/N! Do you like any of them~?" Mina asked with a smirk.

"Mina!" Momo scolded.

"Come on! You know it too! They mention her tons of times! Even Bakugo even if he's just calling her an extra! She has to have a connection with someone!" Mina retorted.

"..." Y/N looked at her hands in silence.

"Look, you're making her uncomforta-"

"I think so." Y/N answered.

"!"

"!"

"!"

"You mean it! With who?!"

"Well, I do talk a lot with Midoriya, sir and Todoroki, sir. Iida, sir too. Uraraka too, but you said mal-"

"No, no, that's not what she means, Y/N." Jirou told her, putting her hand on her arm.

"Oh."

"She means are you in love with anyone!" Hagakure corrected.

"I do not understand what love is." Y/N replied.

"Wha-"

"Well, we understand Y/N. RIGHT Mina?" Momo said, giving her a look.

"Alright..."

Now that that's settled, Y/N wondered if she could get her ice right now.