"That's not as much as I had expected, but you can buy quite a few items with it." Iida told her. Y/N looked back to the money in her hand. Y/N stood up and went over to the Boba shop. They swetadropped. 

That wasn't what they were expecting.

"I think Y/N really likes to eat." Uraraka noted.

"Yeah."

"She seems to be doing fine since the Stain incident." Todoroki pointed out.

"Yeah, she seems pretty energetic." Midoriya added.

"She was at the Stain incident with you guys?!" Uraraka asked with bulged eyes.

"Uh huh. She recovered pretty fast." Iida told her.

"Wow, that's inter- OH MY GOSH THAT GUY JUST STOLE Y/N'S BAG!!" Uraraka shouted. They all turned their heads to see Y/N watching some guy with a coat blocking his face was running off with her bag! They ran over to the girl who seemed to not care.

"Y/N! That's your stuff!"

"I know."

"You're gonna let him take it?!"

"Isn't he just borrowing it?"

"Wha- Borrowing?!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Y/N. He's stealing your bag."

"Oh. Wait a second."

They looked at her in di-

They looked at the spot she was.

In a flash, a blast of wind dashed past them. They looked in the direction of the flash to see Y/N taking off after the guy.

"No running in the mall!" Iida shouted after her.

"Come on, Iida, he's stealing her stuff."

2:11 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Outside the Mall

Y/N was just inches away from snagging her bag back from the thief who was running away. Suddenly, he was stopped by a sharp kick to the face. Y/N halted as the guy fell back onto the floor, nose bleeding.

"Caught ya!" A feminine voice shouted. A woman with brown hair and burgundy hair stood tall in front of her with cat paw gloves and mechanical cat ears on her head.

"Mandalay." Y/N greeted. The woman looked down at the girl.

"Ah! Y/N!" The adult launched herself onto the teenager. "You remember me!" She cheered as she didn't let go of the solider girl.

"Yes."

"Y/N, did you get-" Midoriya sentence was cut off by a loud gasp. Iida, Todoroki, and Uraraka looked at Y/N in surprise as she was engulfed in hug. "That-th-that's Mandalay, leader of the Wild, Wild Pussycats!!" Midoriya stammered out, excitedly.

"Wow! Y/N, how do you know a pro hero?" Uraraka asked.

"I met her a long, time ago." Y/N answered, still in the tight hug of a grinning Mandalay.

~~~

"Hey, Akira!"

"Oh, hey, Mandalay!" Akira ran over to her hero friend and grinned. Pixie-Bob noticed the 10 year old Y/N close behind the #2 hero at the time.

"Ooh! Who's this cutie?" Pixie Bob asked, kneeling down close to Y/N.

Arms glued to the side. Back straight. Shoulders back. Feet together. Salute.

"SIR! CADET Y/N REPORTING FOR DUTY!! ANY ORDERS, SIR?!!" The girl yelled loudly. The group was surprised to see how loudly this girl could project her voice. Akira sweatdropped at the volume.

"Um...Y/N, do you remember when I told you that you don't have to be that loud?"

"YES!!"

"Now is one of those times."

"I APOLOGIZE, SIR!! Cadet Y/N reporting for duty. Any orders, sir?" She asked a lot quieter. The Wild, Wild Pussycats laughed.

"Haha! You've sure trained her well, Akira!" Ragdoll commented. Akira sheepishly laughed.

"Not exactly me--more like Kazuya."

"Does the Captain have new ord-"

"No, Y/N." Akira quickly shut down.

"She seems rather close with you!" Mandalay pointed out.

"Yeah." Akira laughed. She turned to Y/N. "Alright Y/N, this is Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger. They're called th-"

"THE WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS!!" The all interrupted, posing. Akira sweatdropped.

"Yeah, what they said." She smiled at the girl. "Be good to them, okay?"

"Understood!"

"Don't worry, Y/N! We're going to have tons of fun, okay?"

"Understood!"

~~~

"Wow, you even remember the meeting! I'm super sorry about-" She halted. She remembered All Might's email when Y/N first woke up. She inwardly sighed.  Guess it's still a secret.

"What were you saying, Mandalay?"

"Oh, nothing! I like your metal arms! They suit you!"

"You can hardly see them."

"I'm a telepath, dear. I know everything."

Good to know some people never change.