~Living with him~

IN MORNING...

YN POV. .

I woke up with a bad headache . When I opened my eyes everything looking was blurry. Then I remember the yesterday night party. I was drank too much. I put my hand on table. There was glass on table I think it's water.I drink the glass of water. But i realised it's lemonade.. But who made this..?? Then I blink my eyes multiple times and then I saw taehyung just sitting on the couch facing me. I shocked.

Yn: T.. Taehyung..?? You here..
It means you make this..??

Taehyung pov.

I was sitting on the couch and looking my princess sleeping peacefully. I was waiting for her to wake up Then suddenly my princess wake up.

Taehyung: of course.. My princess..

Yn started blushing after hearing princess from his mouth..

Taehyung: How are you feeling now..?? Last night you drank too much that you were not in condition to walk properly. So i decided to drop you home.

Yn: Thank you taehyung for dropping me in my house..

Taehyung: That's fine but...

Yn: But what taehyung..?? Did I --

Taehyung: Yes.. Last night you derive me crazy.. Did you know how hard i handled you last night..??

Yn facepalm..

Yn: oh god not again.. Sorry taehyung please forgive me.. That's reasons I don't like to drink in any party. Once I get drank I can't handle myself.. Sorry taehyung..

Taehyung: it's ok my princess..

Yn nervous voice..

Yn: Taehyung can you tell me what I did last night I can't remember anything please..??

Taehyung: (smrik) Well nothing much .. You kissed me last night in front of everyone that too on my lip.. And when I drop you home last night in your room you forced me.. (Sad face)..

Taehyung lie to see what yn reaction after hearing this..

Yn: W-what..?? Oh no this what I did..??

She put her hand on her face and started crying...

I quickly went to him. Sorry taehyung. This is all my fault. I bowed to him many times.. And started crying..

Taehyung: princess.. Just relax. I'm just joking. You haven't done anything like that. Hmm..

Taehyung hugged yn and caressed her hair..

Yn: Really..( Saying While crying.. )

Taehyung: yes princess.. Ok wait i will show you..

MAFIA'S OBSESSION || KIM TAEHYUNG ||18+||MAFIA LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara