~Parcel~

Taehyung pov

After knowing my parents murdered name i aimed the gun on that man head and ready to shoot him. Then suddenly his daughter came in front of his father.

His daughter: N-no p-please d-don't k-kill my f-father *sobbing* I already lost my mother but now I don't want to lost my father.

Author pov

By listening his words taehyung remembered himself when he was also cry for his parents when they are dead in front of his eyes. His eye's felt with tears and suddenly he hugged his daughter and started crying.

At mall.

Jisoo : How does it look yn

Jisoo : How does it look yn.???

Yn : wow!! This looks so preety on you.

Jisoo : Really.. But it's too short and revealing... Look..!?!

Yn : I don't think so.

Jisoo : No I'll choose another one.

Yn : As your wish.

By saying this yn started looking here and there for more dresses but suddenly her eyes stopped one of the most beautiful bridal dress.

Flashback.

Yn: Mom.. See this dress is so beautiful. I want this dress.

Yn mom : No dear.. It's not for you. It's a wedding dress.

Yn : But mom it's look so beautiful.

Yn mom : Dear when you grow up and get married, then I'll buy this dress for you.. Ok..

Yn : Really mom..

Yn Mom: yes my dear.. But till you have to be wait.

Flashback end

Yn came out from her thought when jisoo shaked her arms.

Jisoo : Yn.. Where are you lost?? See how this dress??

Yn : Beautiful..

At busan

Taehyung: Listen.. I'm leaving you just because of your daughter. I didn't want to make her orphan. So it's better for you to take care of her.

After saying this taehyung was about to go but suddenly that man words stopped him to go.

Man : I'm sorry but I hope taehyung you get all the happiness which you deserve in your life.

Then taehyung sadly chuckle and turn around with cold face and spoke

Taehyung: you are saying this word?? Who himself has snatched my happiness from my life???

Yn pov

After having great day with jisoo i returned back to home after having dinner with her in restaurant. It's 9 pm in night. I'm so tried now. So i decided to take cold shower for some relax mind.