~Trust~

They both turned around and saw their mom's coming towards their direction.. They both run towards their moms. ..

Tae mom: did you both done with playing each other??

They both nodded..

Sweetie: Aunty teach your son some manner..

Tae dad: Why..?? Did he again bothered you..??

Tae : No mom she's the one who always bothered me..

Sweetie mom: Tae I believe you. My daughter was always bothered you.. Right sweetie.. Now say sorry to him..

Sweetie: but mom..??

Sweetie Mom : sweetie...?? *glared at her*

Sweetie: Sorry Tae..

Tae: It's ok angry bird *secret smriked*

Sweetie : * low voice* you....meet me alone..

Then they both headed toward their house..

Sweetie: Dad.. We are back.. *running towards him*

Sweetie dad : my daughter.. Come. *he picked her in arms.*

Tae: Dad.. *his dad also picked him in arms*

Tae dad: hey champ did you enjoyed with sweetie??

They both nodded..

Tae dad: Good champ... So go and pack your bags.

Sweetie: Pack your bag??? What are you saying uncle..??

Tae dad: Actually son.. We are going to london tomorrow..

Tae: But why dad..?? *shocked*

Sweetie dad: Because son your dad had some important work there..?? That's why.. *smile*

Tae: ok dad..

End of flashback.

Yn pov..

When I go into his room. Tae was packing his stuff . I gave him a pendant. It's a heart pendant. And said to him always keep it with him.
And that was the last time I hugged him.

Taehyung was again feeling something stranger in his heart. He feeled like that this same thing happened with him before.. But where?? When?? Why didn't he remember it..

Taehyung: huh.. Princess leave this matter and just focus on me.. I belongs to you and you belong to me.. *teasing and funny way he acted*..

Yn started laughing so hard while sawing taehyung cute acting..
Taehyung was just looking at her with so much love. He just wanted to make her happy and he did it..

Taehyung: princess just smile like this always.. You looking more beautiful than moon . And I promise you that I always stay with you all my lifetime..

Yn: yes Tae I know and I trusted you that you always stay with me and never happened any bad things with me..

Taehyung: that's my princess.. Ok sleep now..

They both drifted into sleep while cuddling with each other..

Next morning...

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully on bed but suddenly a few drops of water pour his face. He opened his eyes and being so confused but his confusion get away soon by seeing love of his life drying her hair with towel. While drying her hair a few drops of water pour on Taehyung face. He get up his head and started seeing towards yn..