~Love you~

Taehyung: Open your leg.. I promise this'll feel so good.

Yn pov.

He said while looking at me and i slowly opened my legs. I grabbed his shoulder when I felt his finger slip inside me. I moaned when he started pumping it in and out at the fast pace. I again moaned his name when he added another finger inside me, curling and twisting his fingers in perfect way to try and find my sensitive spot. I clutched the bedsheet moaning his name loudly.

Yn : Tae---

Before i could say anything i cummed on his finger. After completely thrusting me with his finger he pulled out his finger and licked every single drop of it.

Taehyung: Are you ready wifey??

He glanced at my messing face but i slowly nodded my head before he grabbed ahold his cock. He gently pushed the tip inside and i grabbed the bedsheet at the feeling of my inside ripping apart. He continue to push himself inside but i felt like crying in pain while he was only halfway Inside me.

Taehyung: It's ok just wait few min more.

His eyes softened after seeing my pained expression and he leaned his body over mine and peck my lip while his thumbs rubbed my cheeks.

Taehyung: It'll feel good. Just give me some time.

He snuzzled his nose against mine to try to distracted me from the pain when he pushed himself more inside me. I hugged his body and encircled his waist with my legs when he fully inside and he stayed still for a second for me to adjust.

Taehyung: Can i move now??

Taehyung asked and i nodded before I felt him roll his hips, slipping in and out of me easily. He groaned in pleasure and snuzzled his face in the crook of my head, fanning my neck as he placed his arms besides my head balancing his body so he wouldn't fall on me.

I closed my eyes as the pain started to ease when he moving up his pace and started thrusting harder. I moaned each time he thrusted inside me, his dick always hitting a sensitive spot inside me and making my toes curl in pleasure.

Yn :Aahh Taehyung..

I moaned his name again and I felt the bed started shaking slightly from the pace he was going at, my eye rolling to the back of my head when I felt his thumb rub my bud and add more pleasure to the feeling.

His heavy breaths fanning my neck while I was holding his shoulder. My nails scratching his muscular back.

Yn : Tae.. I--

I couldn't even finish my sentence because my word cutted off with a loud moan when his tip rapidly hit a sensitive spot inside me.

Taehyung: I know but you feel so good.

He whisper and leaned to kiss on my lips. He moaned when I clenched around him, his body so warm that I felt it radiate on my body.

He suddenly sat on his knees and pulled my leg on his shoulder, my hand falling off his sweat body as he went at an inhumane pace.

I cried out in pleasure as I felt him go deeper inside me, my legs starting to shake from over stimulatiom.

I couldn't even get a sentence out to warn him about my climax before it hit me hard, my body started shaking and twitching when I finally released my climax.

Taehyung: I'm gonna cum too..

He squeezed his eyes tightly shut and thrusted as hard he could, the headboard hitting the wall of the room.

Taehyung also released his cummed inside me with mouth agape, a groan coming out of his mouth and threw his head back. He rode his high out of thrusting a few more times.

Taehyung: Holy fuck..

He cursed before pulling out from me. I started taking breath heavily.

Taehyung: Are you ok wifey??

I nodded my head in response, my legs still twitching from before. Then he attached his forehead with mine.

Taehyung: I love you yn..

Yn : I love you too tae..

Taehyung pulled the blanket over me and his body to covered our naked body. Then he hugged me tightly and then we both drifted into sleep coz we are very tried after this hot session.

After 30 min..

Yn pov..

After 30 min I opened my eyes when I felt that my lower abdomen was not paining that much before and also I just closed my eyes for taking some rest because my lower paining was too much after that hot session.I again weared taehyung comfy shirt which is reaching on my mid thigh.Then suddenly someone opened the door and it's taehyung. He came inside with tray which is full of food that i make earlier in morning.

He looked at me and smile. I also did same. As soon I was about to get up from bed taehyung said with caring voice.

Taehyung: Yn don't get up from bed. It'll paining you again.

Now I'm totally melt with his words. So I nodded and again sit on bed. He came towards me and sitted on bed besides me still holding the tray.

Taehyung: I know you're still hungry. So now open your mouth.. I'll feed you.

After listening his words I started blushing seeing his caring side for me. So I opened my mouth and he started feeding me. I was all the time looking at him when he feed me with his hand. He is perfect husband for sure.

Meanwhile..

I was eating the breakfast peacefully until I felt his stares on me. Not staring he is admiring me which makes me shy inside. I almost complete my breakfast so I said.

Yn : Stop staring at me tae..

I said controlling my shyness. Then he lean towards my face, making my heart beat faster.

Taehyung: Shouldn't I stare at what's mine!!

She widened her eye with her red cheeks. He chuckled before kissing her cheeks.

Taehyung: Your face is all hot why wifey ??

She feels so nervous that what should she replied to him. So she get from bed.

Yn : I need to fresh up.. Exuse me.

And saying this she went inside washroom with her shy face.He giggle looking at her cute behavior.Taehyung placed his hand near his heart and said.

Taehyung: Yn you doesn't know what you are doing to my heart.. My heart only wants you Yn... Only you..

To be continued..

So guys did you like it?? As many of you comment 💜 heart for letting me continued next part.. So here it is.. I hope you guys enjoy this and again sorry for any mistake coz I already told you that I'm not that much good writing in this scenes..

Please vote and feel free to comment.

Bye.. 💜