~Im sorry~

You and taehyung will get married in these 2 days.

Yn : Whattt!!???

Mr. Lee : What happened yn.?? Do you have any problem from this marriage..???

Yn pov

Like really!!! I and taehyung will get married in these 2 days.. Oh god I can't believe this.. But why it's so sudden decision..

Yn : No dad.. I mean why so sudden decision---

Mr. Lee : Don't worry.. I talk with taehyung about this already. And he is also agreed with this decision.

Yn pov..

What!!! Did taehyung know about this already??? If he already know about this then why he don't tell me before this?? Why he hid this talk to me??

Yn : so I'm the only one that don't know about this marriage??! Wow you guys make me just like dumb person.

Yn pov

I said with almost tears come up from my eyes.

Mr. Lee :Shhh yn don't cry. I'm the one who take this decision all of sudden. I want you to marry with taehyung as soon as possible.

Yn : B- but W-why dad..??

Mr. Lee : Sorry yn but i can't tell you sorry.

After hearing this yn get up from couch and run outside the office while crying.

Jisoo : Hey no----

Yn passed by her without even looking at her. She didn't completed his words.

Taehyung: Jisoo??

Jisoo : Oo hi.. Nice to meet you taehyung.

Taehyung: Nice to meet you too.. Btw you looking so beautiful in this dress.

Jisoo : Thank you btw it's noona choice. Yesterday we both went for shopping and noona say that this dress looks so beautiful on me.

As soon taehyung heard this he remembered yn words.

Flashback
Yn : YES.. I meet eunwoo yesterday but tae I left immediately because  jisoo wanted to do some shopping with me.

End of flashback

Taehyung: it's mean yn didn't lie. She is telling me truth.

Yn pov

I sit on chair not knowing what is happening with me. I'm getting married with taehyung in this 2 days. I want some time for this. My eyes are puffy because of too much crying. Suddenly someone putted hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it's Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi: Yn I know why are you crying?? Now stop crying and listen me.

You just nodded.

Time skip.

Yn : dad I'm ready for this marriage.

Then yn looked at yoongi which gave her calm look and just smile. Actually yoongi told all the truth to her about Mr. Kang. That's why she is agree for marriage.

Mr. Lee : What?? Really??
Thank you my dear. You don't know today I'm so much happy.

Then Mr. Lee gave her tight hugged. Taehyung was also happy because finally he is going to married with his love.But deep down he is little sad because he treat very bad with yn in morning. Then yn broke the hugged because she didn't feel well. She is feeling so weak inside. Still her head was burning. So she decided to go home and take some rest.

Mr. Lee : Ok so Taehyung take care of my daughter. Now it's your responsibility my son.

Taehyung: Don't worry dad. I'll take care of my love more than me.

He speak while looking at yn. Now yn get nervous so she looked down at floor.

Time skip

In car

Taehyung pov

Now there is complete silence in car. But I want to hang up together So I decided to go my favorite cafe. And i decided to broke the silence and i did.

Taehyung: yn let's go to my favorite cafe.

But yn didn't reply him back. She was just looking outside from window . Then taehyung hold her hand to talk with her. But as soon he touched her hand he get shocked. He feels her hand was burning in fever. Then be stopped his car in side and touched her head. Her head was also burning in fever.

Taehyung: wth.. She had fever but still she didn't tell me.

Then get out from house to brought some medicine for her. Meanwhile he returned back in his car with medicines and water bottle. He shake her shoulder to wake up her. Then she opened her eyes slowly.

Taehyung: yn I brought medicine for you..take this medicine and water.

Yn take medicine from his hand and swallowed it and then she drink water. Taehyung was so worried about her health. So without any wasting time they both returned home and he called his personal doctor.

Time skip

Taehyung: Doctor how is she?? Is she well..??

Doctor: Don't worry Mr. Kim. She's ok now. I think she ate cold ice cream Or cold drink . That's the reason of her fever. Now take care of her. I should leave now.

Then doctor leave from there with one of the bodyguard of taehyung. Then taehyung come towards yn and sit besides her.

Taehyung: You paboo.. Who told you eat cold ice cream huh!?

He speak while caressing her hair softly and kissed on her forehead.

Taehyung: I'm sorry.. I didn't take your care well.. I'm so careless boyfriend.

Time skip..
Next morning.

Yn woke up early and sit on bed. She realised that now she is completely well.Then she looked besides and saw taehyung sleeping Pecafully. Then her gaze land on nearby table and saw there's some medicine. Without any wasting time she understand that taehyung brought medicine for her and take care of her whole night. She smile at him before pecking his lips.She blushed and go inside the washroom.For a second she realised that he is her caring and loving tae.

Taehyung pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked besides but I didn't found yn.
I got surprised and get up from bed. I thought that she go downstairs for breakfast so I also decided to go. But  as soon I was about to opened the door I heard someone opened washroom door. So I turned around. And my heart beat get faster when I saw her. She was wearing bathrobe and hair was wet which she looking so hot. I just want to kissed her.

Control taehyung control till your marriage night.

Hello cuties

Hello cuties.
Please vote and feel free for comment .

Sorry for grammatical mistake.

Bye
Love❤ you