~Obbsessed~

Annyeonghaseyo

Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm back...💜💜

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧

Taehyung: Princess you choose very wrong decision.. Now it's my time.

Taehyung come closer yn and hold her wrist tightly started dragging her outside the car. Yn started struggling to leave from his grip but she failed. Lisa was also running behind yn to save her from taehyung but he didn't listen her. He forcefully sit yn in car and also sit in driver seat to drive the car. Yn was crying continuously because she was afraid of taehyung behaviour.

Lisa started banging her hands on closed window.

Lisa:taehyung stop scaring her. Don't you see that she's scared of you. Taehyung please think about yn and her feeling. She is so sensitive girl and she can't handle herself in this terrifying situation. Please.. *shouting*

Taehyung: don't worry Lisa.. I'm here with my yn.. And i can handle her..So don't worry..

Then he started his car engine and ready to go from there.

Lisa: You're fucking obsessed with her.. Taehyung *yelled*

But taehyung didn't listen her and headed toward his house..

In car..

Yn: Taehyung please.. Let me go.. Please i beg you..

But taehyung again didn't listen her.. And continue his driving.

Yn: Are you deaf.. ? ? Why are you not listening m-----*yelled*

As soon taehyung listen her word he stopped the car and looked towards yn with cold eyes..

Taehyung: princess come and sit on my lap.. This is your punishment..

Yn: N-no I'm sorry taehyung please---

Taehyung: princess didn't you listen what I said... Sit on my lap.. Fast..

Yn: Taehyung plea-----

Taehyung: PRINCESS I SAID SIT ON MY LAP..

Yn flinched because she is already scared from taehyung and after listen his yelled voice she scared more. So she get up from her sit and sit on taehyung lap..

Taehyung: Hugged me tightly princess..

Yn do as he said. She hugged him tightly and she hide her face into taehyung chest while crying.. Taehyung feel very bad from inside when she hugged him while crying..

Taehyung again started his car and headed toward his house.

Time skip...

Taehyung parked his car in front of his house.

Taehyung: princess get up.. We're here..

But yn didn't reply anything. So taehyung tilted his head to see yn. As soon he looked at yn his eyes get soft. He saw that yn was sleeping peacefully in his chest and tightly grabbed his shirt with her tiny hands. Taehyung kissed yn forehead. Then he carry you in bridal style..