~Mistake~

Annyeonghaseyo.. 💜💜

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧

Taehyung opened the door just to see you. You were crying non stop hiding your face into pillow. Taehyung slowly goes towards her and started caressing your hair softly..

Taehyung: princess.. Stop crying..

You stop crying and turned around to saw him. He was sitted behind you. You get up from bed and hugged him so tightly..

Yn: T-taehyung p-please don't do this

Yn: T-taehyung p-please don't do this. I d-don't want to go with him. I know he also hurt me like my aunty.. P-please tae d-don't.. I can do whatever you want from me. But tae please don't do this... Please don'ttttt.....*sobbing*..

Taehyung: shhh... Princess stop.. Are you crazy.?? What are you saying did you even know..?? I can never give you anyone which is mine.. So just stop crying..

Taehyung hugged you so tightly to make you came down and he was caressing your back..

Meanwhile...

Still taehyung hugged you while cuddling..

Yn: T-tae.. *low voice*

Taehyung: yes princess..

Yn: Thank you for comforting me.. Thank you.. I don't know what will i do myself if you are not with me.. Taehyung please stay with me like this forever.. Never leave me alone..

Taehyung: Princess.. Did you think I'll ever let you go from me..???. Never.. I'll never leave you even you started to hate me..

Yn: I know tae.. And i trust you that you're always with me.. You know after my uncle the second person which I trusted the most is you....

Taehyung: Thanku princess..And i promise I'll never break your trust...

Taehyung kissed on yn forehead and spoke..

Taehyung: princess shall we continue our work which we left in downstairs..

Yn: Tae.... *blushing*..

Meanwhile...

Yn phone started ringing. She pick up the call and saw it's Lisa..

Yn: Yes Lisa..