~kind heart~

Annyeonghaseyo... 💜💜

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧

Taehyung is getting ready in front of the mirror when he listen someone voice.. He turned around.

Yn: Hmm...Are you happy to make me shy in front of everyone..??

Taehyung giggled at her words..

Taehyung: yeh.. So happy princess..
* chuckled while fixing his tie *

Yn : So that's how you are going to office. * you said while pointing at his hairs*

Taehyung: What's wrong..??

You walked towards him and pulled his tie to make him bend a little. Then you started fixing his hair with you soft hands. Your elegant perfume make him uncontrol. Suddenly he grabbed your waist that didn't got unnoticed by you so you looked at him. He pulled you closer then he looked at your lips.

Taehyung: Princess .. Why are you so perfect hmm...??

His question made you blush as he leaned more closer..

Yn : T- tae l- let me g- go..

Taehyung: why *whisper in deep voice*

You closed your eyes. The closeness and his deep voice ringing in your ears. He slowly bit your earlobe as you breathing heavily. Without any time waste he started kissing you..You also kissed him back. But someone knocked on the door from the outside between your kiss.

Jimin: Tae.. Please be fast.. We're getting late..

Taehyung: yeah.. I'm coming..

Yn: Tae I think you should go..

Taehyung cupped your face and say bye before going. You smiled.

Time skip..
At night..

Yn pov..

I was studing the whole day and I am done. My exam is tomorrow and I'm just revising my chapters except maths. I was waiting for taehyung tto come home. Soon I heard the car horn. So i went downstairs to open the door.

Taehyung: princess I'm home...

He sat on the couch. By seeing his face yn understand that today he looked really tried.

Yn: Tae come..let's eat dinner together..

Taehyung: ok but first I'll take a bath.. Ok..

You nodded and he left from there.

Meanwhile..

After dinner.. You both went in your room and taehyung again started solving your doubts in maths..

You are solving your doubts then suddenly taehyung asked..

Taehyung: so princess did you revise your chapter clearly.. Is there any doubt on them..???