~New life journey~

After 3 year..

I was in park with my 2 years old daughter yuki. It's her nickname. As her real name is Kim Taeshi.
She was playing so happily in the park along with jisoo and Lisa and I'm sitting on bench watching them while smiling. As taehyung was in his office. Actually Lisa and jisoo wanted to spend some time with yuki so we thought to go nearby park.

Yn : Yuki be careful..

I shouted when she again tripped. This kid is still learning to walk.

Lisa : Don't worry yn..She's ok...We're here.

Lisa said not to get worried about yuki. I smile and nodded. Then they both again continue playing with her. My yuki looking so happy while playing.

?? : Your daughter is so beautiful like you yn..

Suddenly I heard someone voice just behind me. I turned around and saw Eunwoo. My mouth was agaped seeing him unexpectedly here.

Yn : Eunwoo you.

He chuckle and sat next to me while I was still wondering if I was dreaming or it's real.

Yn : You here!!!!

I asked as I know about him that he went America 3 years before for his career opportunity. But seeing him after 3 years I was like shocked and surprised. And btw about my aunt , she apologized to me for her sinful act which she does to me since my childhood and she also went USA for her career.

Eunwoo: I know you're not happy to see me but I couldn't control myself to see you. Yn You remembered my words if I meet you in future let's talk as best friend not as a stranger.

You nodded your head as you remembered his words.

Eunwoo: Heyyy paboo!!! Are you not happy to see me here.. I missed you so much..

You laughed so hard on his word as well as he too.

Yn : you'll never changed eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Yeahhh!!! I'm changed. I'm now big business man in America. I came seoul for some work and tonight night I have a flight to get back America.

Eunwoo uttered softly smiling at her and she nodded slowly.

Eunwoo: Actually I'm here to say sorry, k know it's small words but I'll not bother you anymore. I know my presence will remind you all my dad trauma that's why I'm here to come meet you last time. But don't worry I'll be always by your side whenever you need me as a best friend.

Yn : I forgive you 3 years before eunwoo. And best friend doesn't say sorry. Hmm!! And you're my childhood friend how can I forgot you. Since childhood you were with me in my good and bad time. And thanku for giving me sweetful memories.

You said while smiling widely. But his eyes filled with tears. Tears of happiness because you still became his best friend. Then Lisa and jisoo came back after playing with yuki. They all are so tired. Lisa was also so surprised and shocked seeing eunwoo here.

Lisa : Yeahh!! Eunwoo you came back from America.??

Eunwoo nodded his head and smile.

Eunwoo: Actually i'm---

Before he could completed his words suddenly yuki said.

Yuki : Mamma..

She spread her tiny arms and started jumping. Without wasting any time you smile and picked her in your arms. Eunwoo chuckled and touched yuki cheek softly.

Eunwoo: yuki you're so lucky for having mommy like her and dad like taehyung. Such a cut angel you're.

They all laughed and started chit chatting with each other happily.

Time skip...

You were cooking the dinner in kitchen as it's already done.But then suddenly you heard the car horn indicating that taehyung is back from his office. You off the gas stove and went outside from kitchen to see him.

You walked towards the main door and saw your husband came inside giving widely smile. You hugged him as he hugged you back.

Yn : How was your day tae??

You asked and he smile.

Taehyung: Preety good!! Btw where's taeshi??

Yn : Oh she is sleeping in her room.

Without wasting any time taehyung rushed towards her room to check her leaving you alone there.

He walked inside the bedroom and saw her sleeping peacefully on bed. His eyes get softened seeing her sleeping. He went near the bed and
lay down besides her. He really love to stare at her face while she's in a deep slumber. Observing every part of her face bring smile on his face.

You also come inside the room and saw him lay down besides taeshi observing her sweetly. You started fake coughing for grabbing his attention and it's happened.

Yn : I think slowly-slowly you're forgetting me??

Taehyung chuckled as he heard your words. He get up and come closer to you.

Yn : Dinner is ready.. Please come fast after taking shower!! You must be tired!!

You said and about to go but suddenly he pulled yoh closer to him by grabbing your waist tightly.

Taehyung: Let's take shower together love!!

He said making you blushing but you pushed him.

Yn : Don't show me your so called care!!

Taehyung again chuckled and but suddenly he pinned you near the door.

Taehyung: It's not my so called care. It's my fvcking madness of your love.

He said seductively making your heart beat so fast.

Taehyung: love let's make another baby??

Then he smashed his lips into your and kissed you with so much passionately. Then slowly slowly it's turn into hot session.

Taehyung: Let's go into another room.

Then you both went another room and the whole night they both were making love with each other. After 4 round they both were totally exhausted. It's 4 am of morning.
Then suddenly taehyung remembered something suddenly. He went closer to your ears and whispered sweetly.

Taehyung: Happy birthday love...

The end.....

          ~ Mafia's Obsession ~

Thank you for this great journey. I meet lots of people here which is so sweet and kind. They always support me.

Thanku so much..

And today is my really birthday. As most of the you wished me on time. I'm so grateful to you.

So the journey of my this series is end here.

So let's do Q/N...

😉😊