~Family dinner~

At restaurant

They all visited their favorite family restaurant

They all visited their favorite family restaurant. This restaurant is one of thd favorite of Mr. Lee. So they came here always with their family. As usual one waiter come there for taking their order. Yn started reading menu to order the food for everyone.

Jisoo : Yn please order fast.. I'm hungry..

Yoongi: Me too.. I'm also hungry so much.

Jisoo and yoongi both whined like baby making yn chuckled while nodding her head. She again looked at menu to ordered the food for dinner. But she didn't know the waiter is continuously looking at her with his creepy smile. Yn feel his continues stare at her which make her uncomfortable.

But there's a person who was burning in fire to looked at waiter continuously stare on her. And guess who is it.. Yes.. It's her husband taehyung. He was trying to control his anger in front of everyone but inside he was burning in anger. Because no one has allowed to looked at her beautiful wifey except him.

After a while she ordered food for dinner and waiter went from there after taking their order.

Yn : Excuse me.. I'll be come back in a while.

After saying this she went towards washroom. Taehyung was just looking at her until she went inside the washroom.

Yn came out from washroom and walk towards the basin to wash her hand. After washing hand she looked at her dress. There is a little food drop on her dress so she jerk off the food with her little palm. But suddenly someone wrapped strong veiny arms around her body and clutch her in his embrace.

Yn flinched. Her heart beat stopped bouncing by this sudden action.She thought it's that waiter who was staring at her continuously with creepy smile.Also there was no one in washroom except they both. She closed her eyes and started struggling to release herself from his tight grip.  She started crying from this sudden action but someone spoke near her ears making her surprised.

Taehyung : Shhh.. Wifey clam down.. It's me your tae.

Then yn opened her eyes and looked through the mirror. It's him.. Taehyung. She turned around and hugged him.

Yn : Tae.. Please don't scared me like this.

Yn said while hugging him and taehyung laughed looking at her scared face.

Taehyung: Are you scared wifey??

Yn : I thought that ---

Taehyung: You thought it's that waiter..?? Wifey when I'm with you there's no need to scared from anyone because your husband can broke their bone easily.

He said near her ear with his deep husky voice making her chuckled.

Yn nodded while broke the hug and again turned around to wash her hand properly but suddenly she froze on her spot when taehyung back hugged her but his hand slowly move up towards her breast. She gasp and hold his hand when he grabbed her breast and squeeze them tightly.

Yn : Ahhh... T-taee...

Taehyung: Wifey you don't know how hard it's for me to control on myself when he was staring at you. I just wanted to kill him there in front of everyone.

Yn : But tae you --

Without completing her words taehyung turned her around and say something which make her fully shocked.

Taehyung: Should i fuck you here wifey so that everyone knows that you belong to me.. Kim Taehyung. Huh???

Yn:  N-no tae w-we are in public place.. We can also do this when we reached home.. Please not here.!!

She requested him making him giggled. Then taehyung started caressing her hair and said.

Taehyung: I think my wifey also want this.. Am I right ???

He said in teasing tone make her cheek red in shyness. She hugged him tightly due to shyness looking at her cute face easily. He also kissed her on forehead and hugged her tightly.

Time skip..

Everyone had done with their family dinner. So they all went their house. Taehyung and yn also headed toward their house as they both was so tried. Soon they both reached their house. Taehyung parked his car and started unbuckling his seatbelt.

Taehyung: Wifey we are home.

He said while removing his seatbelt but yn didn't replied but suddenly taehyung heard her cute snores sleeping sound. When he looked at yn she was sleeping on her seat peacefully.

Taehyung: So my cute wifey is sleeping without giving my night kiss.. Huh??

He said while admiring his wife angel face. Then he come out from car and went inside the house while taking yn in bridal style and headed toward his bedroom.

He gently placed her on bed removing her sandal and covered her with duvet. He again kissed on her forehead and went outside from room to meet with jungkook and jimin.

Meanwhile..

Jimin: So tae did you enjoyed your wedding night??

Jimin said teasingly making him smile while jungkook was also there sitting beside taehyung waiting for his answer.

Taehyung: Yes we enjoyed a lot.. In fact we did almost 7 rounds.

Taehyung spoke with smrik leaving jungkook and jimin stumbled.

Jungkook: What 7 rounds!!! Are you serious hyung!!

Jimin : I know you're very excited for this but I didn't expected from you that you did 7 rounds with her.. Well i think I'll be become uncle soon..

Jungkook: I'm very excited to play with your child.. Hyung. I hope I'll also be became uncle soon..

Taehyung just giggled listening their words. He also wants to become father soon. And he's waiting for that moment so impatiently.

Taehyung: Well! I was thinking about to go on honeymoon with my love..

Jungkook: Where?? Have you decided the place??

Taehyung: Paris.. I think it's good for our honeymoon and also I have  some work there to do.

Jimin: Ok.. So it's confirmed. I'll told our man to get ready our private jet. Tomorrow morning you both will go.

Taehyung: Thank you jimin.

Taehyung was so happy about their honeymoon like he was on 9 clouds.He just want to spend some time with her happily. So he thought honeymoon is the best idea for this.

To be continued...

So guys are you excited for their honeymoon... ??

So I hope you like taehyung idea about their honeymoon..

Please vote and comment.

Bye.. 💜💜