~Shopping~

Control taehyung control till your wedding night.

Yn : Taehyung thank you for taking caring of me.

She said softly and smiled. Then taehyung come closer to yn and hugged her softly and said.

Taehyung: I'm sorry princess. I didn't take your care properly. I'm sorry.

He said in hurtful voice which makes yn heart melted. She started caressed his back .

Yn : No I'm sorry.. Without your consent I ate ice cream. Sorry.

Taehyung: ok if you want me to forgive you. You had also forgive me??

Yn : forgive for what??

Taehyung: because I didn't trust you and yelled at you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Yn giggled because of his cute apologize and said.

Yn : ok i forgive you but in 1 conditions. Are you ready??

Taehyung : Yes.. For you forgiveness I can do anything.

Yn : ok so my conditions is you give permission to eat my favorite cake. It's so long time i didn't eat my favorite cake.. So this is my conditions.

Taehyung chuckled and caressed her cheek.

Taehyung: You're really like baby.

They both laughed and hugged each other. And then they both went downstairs for having breakfast.
In dinning table Taehyung said to yn for getting ready in 30 min. They're going for wedding shopping. Yn nodded with bright smile.

Time skip
30 min later.

Taehyung was scrolling in his phone and heard footsteps. He averted gaze to the direction of the footsteps and for few second his heart beat halted when his eyes caught yn who was looking ethereal in black dress.

Yn dress

Yn stopped in stairs and glanced at taehyung who was already looking at her without even blinking

Yn : Tae shall we go??

She asked taehyung earning a chuckle from him. He nodded his head and walked outside the mansion with yn. Both of them sat inside the car and drove off to the mall.

Time skip.

They both reached the same mall where yn and jiso have shopping.
They both entered inside and as soon all the staff looked at taehyung  snd they all bow down. Of course he is famous and rich CEO of his company.

Taehyung: Show your best design, Mr. Clara.

Taehyung ordered gently and sat on the couch like boss. The staff showed yn best dresses but she rejected all the dresses. Her mind was stuck on that bridal dress when she came here with jiso 2 days ago And saw the beautiful bridal dress.