~Surprise~

Taehyung: Wifey try to control your moans because we're in plane.

Yn nodded at his words. Then taehyung come closer to her to removed her upper black dress only leaving in black bra. Now he was out of control.He also removed his shirt from his body.He laid down her on bed and hovered over her. He peeked her forehead while she closed her eyes. Slowly he went down to her lip and started kissing her with full of love and care. After a while kissing her he slowly went down to her neck and started kissing her open mouth.

 After a while kissing her he slowly went down to her neck and started kissing her open mouth

Yn was breathing heavily at his every kiss. After giving open mouth kiss on her neck then he went her cleavage area.

He looked at her face before giving also there open mouth kiss. Yn reacted at his kiss she suddenly held taehyung hair softly when he started kissing her cleavage area. Taehyung giggled at her cute behaviour. He pinned her hand on bedsheets with his hand tightly.

Taehyung: Wifey

Taehyung: Wifey.. Ready to feel pleasure.

Yn again nodded her head because she also want this. Then taehyung started his works again. Taehyung was giving non stop open mouth kiss on her cleavage making her moans. But she was controlling her moans so badly. Her chest was going up and down at his each kiss. But he was Kim taehyung once he started he never stop. Yn was trying to free her hand but his hand is tightly gripping her.

Yn : T-tae s-stop please..

She said while controlling her moans.

Taehyung: Should I stop wifey?? Are you not able to handle me??

He said in smrik while looking at his wife messy state. Her hair was fully messy and she was breathing so heavily under him. Then he went near her ear and said in deep voice.

Taehyung: Wifey I want to fuck you here right now!! But it seems like you're already tried now!!

His words make her shocked because right now she was not able to controlled her moans so then how she able to handle him on this plane because once he started doing it he never leave her easily without letting her moans.

Yn : N-no please..

Taehyung chuckled because he knows her wifey very well that she was afraid of her moans because what if someone heard her moans. Also there are few air hostess,pilot and few more. Then taehyung peeked her lips and again cuddle with her.