~Another chance~

Annyeonghaseyo.. 💜💜

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧At night

✧༺💙༻✧🌸✧༺💙༻✧
At night..

Yn pov..

Right now I am studing because after 2 days there was my exam. I told jungkook and jimin to ordered some food from restaurant. Because all of them had not eaten anything since morning.Jimin told me to get not worried about it. so that is And today I didn't have much work so I decided to study for my exams.

Taehyung pov..

I parked my car and headed toward inside my room. I'm so excited to see my princess because she was worried about me cause I didn't have breakfast since morning. When yn called jimin I and jungkook was also there and listening their talks. When she asking about me that I have my breakfast or not..jungkook started teasing me. Aish!!! This boy never mend..So that's why I love my princess more than my life. I secretly peecked in room just to see my princess. But I saw her throwing papers and papers. So I went towards her. I spoke near her ears in baby voice..

Taehyung: princess what are you doing.. *baby voice*

Yn flinched and suddenly turn around to see owner of the voice.. Taehyung..

Yn: Tae you just scared me!!.. When did you come..??

Taehyung chuckle and spoke..

Taehyung: Well.. Since you striking papers.. I think you not getting the answer..?? Am I right..??

You nodded and spoke

Yn: Yes actually.. I have some doubt in maths. I even missed my revision classes also.

Taehyung: Oh.. Don't worry.. Can I help you??

You nodded like baby..

Taehyung: Show it to me.. You know I'm topper in maths.. *giggles*

Yn: Really.. *surprise*..

Taehyung nodded..

Yn: wow that's great..

Yn slowly gave him the book. Taehyung spoke..

Taehyung: princess stand up..

Yn do as he said. Then taehyung sit on that chair and the next move he do yn shocked. He pulled yn towards himself and make her to sit in his lap. Yn held her from his neck and looked towards taehyung in shock..

(Just like this..)

)