~Great happiness~

Taehyung was driving the car very angrily toward mr. Kang as Mr. Lee told him everything that he kidnapped you and asked for divorce of you and Yn but Mr. Lee rejected to his demand. He also felt angry on himself because he let you go to cafe alone without giving security to you. His man was searching for you  everywhere but there's no sign of you. Then suddenly his phone started ringing. It's his man. He picked up the angrily.

Man : Sir Mrs. Kim is in xx hospital.

Taehyung got shocked.His angry reaction changed into worried one in a mili second.

Taehyung: Ok I'm coming.

He didn't give him chance to speak further and disconnected the call. He turned his car direction towards xx hospital.

Taehyung: I'm coming love.. Just wait for me.

He mummled while driving his car fastly.

In hospital..

The lady doctor was sitting beside you on chair checking your pregnancy report

Yn : Doctor how is my baby??

You asked in caring and soft voice making lady doctor giggles.

Doctor: Don't worry yn.. Your baby is totally fine just like you.

Yn pov.

I'm so so happy today cause I'm two weeks pregnant. I can't describe how happy I'm. My eyes filled with tears of happiness as I heard this surprise. I've always wanted to have perfect family with my taehyung and today it's become true. I'm feeling so lucky and cherish today. So i called taehyung homeline number as I forgot his phone number in happiness.One of his man received my phone call. So I told him to informed taehyung that I'm in xx hospital.Then he say ok and cut the call. I caressed my tummy and mummled with soft voice.

Yn : Cool down baby your appa is coming.

(😁😁 I saw this line in one of the insta reel. And I like it so much.so I decided to use it here ☺)

The lady doctor chuckle at seeing my cute childish behavior making me giggles too.

At receptionist..

Taehyung rushed hurriedly  towards receptionist and asked while breathing heavily.

Taehyung: Where's Kim Yn admitted??

The receptionist girl told him your ward no. along with direction. Taehyung again rushed towards your room hurriedly like there's no tomorrow. He opened your room immediately and found you smiling brightly with doctor.

Taehyung: Love..

He mumbled  while his eyes filled with tears. He rushed toward you to hugged you tightly making you stumbled.