~truth~

Annyeonghaseyo.. 💜💜

     ✧༺💙༻✧ 🌸 ✧༺💙༻✧

✧༺💙༻✧ 🌸 ✧༺💙༻✧

Jimin : Tae.. Let me handle this..

Jimin went near soobin and started punching him on his stomach.. Soobin mouth filled with blood. But still he was laughing like there is no tomorrow...

Yn entered inside mansion and headed toward upstairs in her room but suddenly she stopped on her spot by hearing someone laughing. She turned around and looked towards the door where this horrible laughing were coming. She was very scared but still she started followed that sound. She stopped in front of the door and pecked in room secretly.. Her eyes get widen by seeing this horrible scene in front of her.

In basement..

Soobin stopped his laughing and looked towards taehyung..

Soobin: Mr. Kim taehyung.. What did you think yourself.??. Huh... A Great and powerful mafia right.???

As soon yn heard this word from soobin mouth. Her heart beat get accelerate. She didn't believe in her ears.. Tears started forming in her eyes.

Yn: W-what.. M-mafia..???

Soobin: If you think like that so let me tell you. It's your biggest mistake..

Jungkook: You bas***

He was about to punch again on soobin face but suddenly taehyung stopped him..

Taehyung: jungkook no.....

Soobin: what happened jungkook why would you stopped.. Come punch me.. Come..

Jimin : soobin i think you didn't love your life. That's why yo-----

Soobin: of course.. I know that my death is so near. That's why I decided to tell something special to all of you.. Specially taehyung..

He looked at taehyung with suspicious smile..

Soobin: Taehyung you think that yn is your.. No bro she's not yours. And what did you think that I'll come here for that girl. No..My boss want that girl cause his son love your life Yn.. And soon he snatched your yn from you And you'll not be able to do anything...

And now taehyung started laughing by hearing this words.

Taehyung pov..

I nodded and walk near soobin with slow step and my hands in my pocket. I laugh as my eyes met with his. It's show very clearly that how much he is scared with me. I looked down before looking into his eyes again. But this time my eyes were different from before. It feels like my monster and mafia side has come out and just looking for its prey.

Taehyung: Soobin..just tell me who I am..??

Soobin said in shivering tone..

Soobin: K-kim T-taehyung.