~My Wifey~

Yn : Wow tae!! It's so so so beautiful

Yn hugged him in excitement making him stumbled. But he laugh looking at her wife childish behavior. Then taehyung intertwined his hand with her and started walking inside.

Taehyung pulled the chair for her wifey and made her sit then he sat in front of her.

Taehyung: So what do you want to eat.. My love.

Yn : Anything because I'm so hungry now!!

Taehyung: Ok.. So here's the menu..

Yn ordered the food and waited for food arrival. After a while the waitress come with food and they both started eating. Taehyung looked at yn and admired her soft rosy lips making cute pout while eating.

After having dinner taehyung hold her hand and started walking towards somewhere.

Yn : Tae where are we going??

Taehyung: Surprise love..

Yn giggle and started walking with him while holding each other hands softly. After a while they both reached at beautiful view making yn shocked as hell.

Yn : Tae Am I dreaming or it's true??

Taehyung chuckle at her words and said.

Taehyung: You're not dreaming love.. It's true. Come let's go.

Taehyung carefully put his leg on the bed like boat and then he hold
yn hand carefully balance on the boat. Then they both sit and started admiring the night sky.

Taehyung : Love you know.. This moon remind me of my childhood love. So beautiful, so bright but so far away.

Yn : Tae Are you talking about your childhood love ??

Taehyung chuckle and nodded his head while looking at the moon.

Taehyung: But now I just want to make you happy because you're the reason that I'm so happy today.

Yn : Tae.. What if I say that your childhood love is I'm..!!

For one time taehyung froze on his spot and just looking at her in shocked and surprised.