~Baby girl~

9 month later

Yn pov..

Now it's my 9 month started of pregnancy and I'm feeling very nervous. Also my baby bump is more invisible now. I face to much difficulty in walk like this. But taehyung never miss a chance to protect and care me. He never leave me alone. He become more possessive or protective over me. But i likes his this type of behavior.

Time skip.

I was having my dinner peacefully along with everyone. Suddenly i felt something weird inside my stomach but i shrugged off. I look besides me and saw taehyung talking on phone something related about his work while eating. Also Jungkook and jimin are busy into each other. But Not gonna lie they two also helped me a lot during my pregnancy. They both care me like my own brother.

Again I'm started feeling weird so i stopped the food and about to grab a glass on table to drink water but a sudden pain making me close my eyes tightly and i screamed. I screamed so loudly making everyone flinched. Taehyung quickly cutted the call and hold my shoulder. Jungkook and jimin also get up and came near me worriedly.

Taehyung: love Are you ok??

He asked worriedly but i doesn't answer cause I'm in so much pain. Jimin doesn't take time to understand that it's my time to delivery.

Jimin: Taehyung.. Maybe it's time for her delivery . We should take to her hospital quickly.

Taehyung nodded. Jungkook and jimin both went outside the mansion for getting the car ready.

I suddenly feel wetness flowing down on my leg making me scared. Taehyung also noticed this making his eyes widened. I screamed as this is an unfamiliar situation for me. But taehyung looks more clueless than me.

Yn : Taehyung it's hurt so much!! I need to go hospital maybe it's time for my delivery.

His eyes widened as he looks at me surprisingly. I closed my eyes tightly can't bear the pain so i hit him arms quickly.

Taehyung: Ok let's go.

He carried me in bridal style and walk fastly toward the car. On the whole way I'm just screaming in pain while crying making taehyung eyes teary too. Jungkook eyes also filled with tears but he's trying to hide that. I never experience this much pain ever in my life. It's make me more scared.

Taehyung pov

Oh god!!! What do i do now!! She's screaming in pain and crying too. I can't see her like this. I wish I could take her all pain but i can't!!. Jimin increased the car speed as he also doesn't see her like this. After a while we all went hospital. They made her lay on bed and now this time her screamed is more louder than before giving me goosebumps. They were about to take her emergency room but suddenly she hold my hand and spoke while in pain.

Yn: D-don't leave m-me tae.. I n-need you so m-much this time.

She said while crying and screaming making me again crying more. I hold her hand softly and nodded my head vigorously.

Taehyung: I'm here love.. Don't worry. I'm here with you.

Then he turned around towards doctor and started requesting from them.

Taehyung: doctor please let me go inside the room with her. !!

The lady doctor smile and nodded her head making taehyung happy.

Doctor: She's very lucky for having husband like you who support her in this difficult situation.

Doctor: Nurse.. Arranged all the things right now!!