~Cheating on you~

?? : Sir.. There's parcel for you..

Yn pov..

As soon I heard the voice someone I lightly pushed taehyung and quickly buttoned my shirt. He looked at me with confused face but suddenly he giggled looked towards my cute behavior. I gave eye gestured to him to go and open the door and he understand what I'm saying. He get up from bed and opened the door.

Taehyung: Yes!!

Maid : Sorry sir for disturbing you but there's parcel for you.

Taehyung take parcel from her hand and closed the door. It's a small box. Taehyung was so confused and thinking about who send this parcel for him??. Then yn came there while fixing her hair.

Yn : What's this tae?? Who send you parcel in early morning ??

Taehyung: I also don't know. Anyway let's opened it.

As soon Taehyung opened the box  his eyes widened in shocked as well as yn. Inside the box there was photo of yn and eunwoo. He took out one photo from box and saw that eunwoo was holding yn by her waist and they both are so close to other. And then again took out another photo and saw that they both was hugging each other and they both looked so happy. And the last there was one letters which is written on it "be careful taehyung.. Your girlfriend is cheating on you"..

As soon taehyung read this note he looked towards yn which is also so scared and confused at same time. Then he throw the box and started coming towards yn.

Taehyung: princess.. What is this?? Who's this boy?? Huh!!

Now she became totally speechless. She knows that she make him angry.

Taehyung tilted his head as his eye were now fully red. The veins in his neck were popping out. He truly looking so angry.

Taehyung: Princess I'm saying something from you??? WHO IS THIS BOY.!??!

Taehyung yelled so loudly making her flinched so badly. Her eyes get full of tears.

Taehyung: Are you cheating on me ?? Just answer me fast.

Yn shook her head while crying.

Yn : N- no T- tae.. It's not true. And I'm not cheating on you.. He is my friend eunwoo.

Taehyung: Ok it's mean you want to say this photo is fake right?? DON'T LIE TO ME PRINCESS..!!

Yn : No Tae.. You got some misunderstanding. It's not like that what are you thinking.please tr---

Taehyung: Princess..!! I'm asking you one question just answer me YES OR NO.!?
did you meet eunwoo  in the cafe yesterday??
Taehyung was just hoping for no as answer but.

Yn : YES.. I meet eunwoo yesterday but tae I left immediately because  jisoo wanted to do some shopping with me. She call-----

She flinched again very badly because of taehyung . He grabbed the vase and throw it to the floor making it shattered into piece. He just keep yelling and throw everything in floor. Yn was so scared of his dangerous behavior. So she just closed her eyes and started crying. But suddenly taehyung pinned her to the wall.

Taehyung: Princess I told you already that i can't see you with any other guy..! Then why you disobey me??

Yn : Tae.. He is just my friend and about those photo he just save me from falling down in floor...please leave me..