~Truth or dream~

Annyeonghaseyo💜💜

In house..

Tae: (while caressing your hair) shh.. Princess don't cry.. Hmmm

But still yn was crying and sniffing.

Yn:(crying) I'm sorry tae..but i am trying to forget that incident but i can't forgot it...i want to forget everything. But.. It's just horrifying that someone tried to touch me like that..

Yn crying while hugging taehyung more tightly and hide her face into his chest)..

Taehyung mind..

Taehyung: ( smrik) princess don't hugged me like that other wise I can't control myself.

Tae: princess listen .. ( they both broke the hugged and taehyung wipped her tears with his thumb)

Taehyung: (soft voice) princess.. Listen just forgot it. If you remember this again and again you hurt yourself.. Hmm..

(He said in soft way that make yn stop crying but still she sniffing)..

Taehyung: ok princess. Now go and get freshn up.. You feel relax.

Yn nodded and about to get up from bed but taehyung hover over her body.

Tae: princess I have something to give you.. (While removing hair from her face with finger)..

Yn: W- What Tae..??

Taehyung: go inside washroom and you'll see it. I know you like it..

Meanwhile..

After taking warm shower you come out from the washroom after getting relax mood. But suddenly your gaze fall on someone who looking you in smrik.. Yes it's tae..

Taehyung: wow princess you looking so beautiful in this dress..

Yn started shying.

Your dress

Taehyung: I think someone is shying

Taehyung: I think someone is shying .. Am I right??

You giggle

Taehyung: ok princess let's sleep I know you are very tried..