~Relationship~

Annyeonghaseyo.. 💜💜

     ✧༺💙༻✧ 💓 ✧༺💙༻✧

✧༺💙༻✧ 💓 ✧༺💙༻✧

She cut the call as she turned around. She shocked to see the person who was standing behind her back.. She was jisoo.. She was smiling like an idiot..

Yn: J-Jisoo You..

Jisoo: Ooo.. Now I understand who was disturbing my yn by calling again and again.. *smrik* wait I'll just tell dad about it..

Yn: jisoo no.. You're my good sister nah... No..

Jisoo : yes yn I'm your good sister but what happened when this good sister change into naughty sister when it's come about her oldest sister secret.. *smiling*

Yn know it very well that jisoo was teasing her.

Yn: ok go and tell them.. I'm not afraid.. *saying while crossing her hand but fear is still inside her*

Jisoo: what really..!!

Yn: yeah go..

Jisoo smrik because she know that you are lying.so she went out from room to tell her secret to everyone..

Yn: oh god.. This girl is really gone.. No..

As soon yn started running behind jisoo to stop her she hissed in pain because of her wound.

Mr. Lee was trying to calling someone but suddenly jisoo come there and yn was just behind her.

Jisoo : Dad I want to tell you something important..

Yn mind.

Jisoo please no..

Yoongi was sitting near the Mr. Lee on couch.

Mr. Lee : what important jisoo..??

Jisoo turn around to see yn reaction but she gesture jisoo as no with her eyes.

Yoongi : What happened yn..?? Why are looking so afraid..??

Jisoo : Dad you know yn was-----

Before she could speak yn interferes in..

Yn: ( yelled like cute child)..Aaaa... Jisoo stop.. I'll tell dad about this...not you...

Jisoo: that's great now yn tell them..*smile*

Mr. Lee : 1 min.. What are you both talking about..?? What important talk.?? I didn't understand..
*confused*

Yn take breath and spoke..

Yn: Dad I'm in love with someone..
* in one breath*..

When yoongi and Mr. Lee heard this word.. They both smiling like idiot.. They both are so happy that someone has with yn who take care her cute sister or daughter when they were not with yn..