~Hurt~

Annyeonghaseyo💜💜

      ✧༺♥༻✧ 💙 ✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧ 💙 ✧༺♥༻✧

In car..
Yn pov..

I was sitting on front seat wearing seatbelt. My back was touching seat due to seatbelt I wear. I feel so pain in my back so badly. God knows how I control my pain. When will I reach home and sleep on comfort bed. I thought.. I just closed my eyes and taking rest. Taehyung didn't say anything because he knows how tried I am just..

Time skip..

We both reached the house. I opened the car door and get out from car. But suddenly I feel like that I'm in air. I shocked to saw that taehyung was picking me in bridal style and taking me to inside the house. And now this time i can't bear my pain anymore. I hissed in pain and suddenly hugged taehyung near his neck and hide my face in his chest.

Taehyung pov..
When suddenly my princess hugged near my neck and hide her face in my chest. My heart started beating so fast. The way she hide her face in my chest it's hard for me to control on myself.. But however i control myself. I just want that she always hugged me like that..

In room..

Yn: Tae please take me off.. *nervous*..

Taehyung: Why.. Didn't you like that I'm carried you in my arms. Huh...

Yn: no tae it's not like that.. Just take me off please.. It's hu----

She suddenly stopped before completing her word..

Yn mind: yn are you crazy!? what are you going to say right now..

Yn: Tae please i have to go to the washroom.. That's it.. *nervous*

Taehyung slowly laid down you from his arm. You started going towards washroom slowly because of the pain but suddenly he stopped you making you shocked in fear.

Taehyung: princess stop..

You started taking breathe so heavily.
He slowly comes towards you and make you turned around. He look into your face and spoke..

Taehyung: Princess .. Your dress was stucked in my watch..

You looked down and saw that your dress was stuck in his watch. You sighed in relief. He slowly remove your dress from his watch.. But suddenly he pulled you towards himself by your waist.

Taehyung : princess come fast.. I'm waiting for you in our bed.. *wishper in yn ear*..

You suddenly feeling so many butterflies in your stomach by hearing this word. You pushed him lightly and go inside the washroom for freshn up..

Taehyung: cute.. *chuckle*

Time skip..