~I know truth~

Yn pov

I was getting ready in front of mirror wearing my earing. Taehyung told me my dad wants to meet with us in his office because he wants to tell something important to us. So I said ok and started getting ready.

Yn dress.

When I was getting ready I heard someone voice from my behind

When I was getting ready I heard someone voice from my behind. And it's non another than my husband.. My naughty husband taehyung. He was talking with someone on call by pressing the phone between ear and shoulder while his both hand are trying to tie his tie. But he didn't know that it's wrong side he is tieing his tie. I gigged looking at his cute mistake which he is doing without his knowing. I'm feeling so lucky for choosing him as my husband. Maybe I done something very good in my last life that I found this type of husband.

So I slowly went toward him and grabbed his tie making him confused but still he was talking on phone. I gestured him with my eyes to stay calm and let me do this. He smile and started talking on phone again staring at me. After some min i completely tie his tie and ready to leave him but suddenly he pulled me closer towards him grabbing my waist.

Taehyung: Ok.. I'll call you later.

After saying this he cutted the call and looked towards me. Then he started caressing my hair softly.

Taehyung: wifey.. I want to say something..

Yn : Yes tell me..

Taehyung: I'm getting horny.

I immediately laughed at his words and hide my face into his hard chest not controlling my laughing. He also laughed looking at my laughing face. Aishhh this boy already do 7 rounds with me totally and now he's again horny.. What should I do now..

Taehyung: I'm just kidding wifey..

He also hugged me and started caressing my hair softly. Then after some time we both went outside mainson and headed toward my dad office.

At lee office.

As soon they both entered inside the office all the staff come near them and congrats them for their newly happy weeding. Yn started blushing when everyone congrats her. They both smile and thanks them.

In office.

Mr. Lee reading something important paper when he heard sound of opening door. As soon the door opened Mr. Lee face lit up. He smile looking at yn and taehyung. They both also smile looking at Mr. Lee and suddenly yn ran to hugged him.

Mr. Lee : How are you my dear and son ??

Yn : We both are ok dad..

Then they both broke the hugged and smile but again yn heard another voice. It's jisoo standing near couch along with yoongi. Yn get surprise and also ran towards them to hugged them.