~Friend~

Yn pov

Right now I'm in my room feeling so bored when taehyung leave for busan.Today I don't have any classes also.?? So I decided to call Lisa and spend some time with her but she is not in her home. So I decided to go some nearby restaurant for spend resting of my day.

Your dress

Cafe

I ordered one cold chocolate drink and waiting for arrival

I ordered one cold chocolate drink and waiting for arrival. Then I feel someone tapped on my shoulder. I look back and it's eunwoo. As soon I saw him I hugged him and he did same. We both sitted on chair and he asked.

Eunwoo: What are you doing here alone??

Yn : I'm feeling so bored so I decided to come here.. Btw what are you doing here??

Eunwoo: I was passing by this cafe but suddenly I saw you so..

Eunwoo pov

It's very right time to tell my feelings towards yn. Also We are alone and nobody can distrubed us. But can how I tell her???

Eunwoo : Yn I want to tell you something?? Can I??

Yn : Yeah sure!!

Eunwoo: I like one girl yn.. She is so beautiful, kindhearted. And I can't live without her. She's my everything .

Yn :Do you like her alot??

Eunwoo: yeah!! Alot.. But I'm afraid if she reject me. Please help me yn.

Yn : If she reject you then kidnapped her.

Eunwoo shocked to listen yn suggestions but sigh in relief when she laughed.

Yn : I'm kidding eunwoo.. Please don't do like this??? Instead of love you'll get hate from her..

Eunwoo: Then you tell me yn if you are in my place what will you do??

Eunwoo was waiting for yn answer but as soon he heard her words he shocked.

Yn : Then I'll let her go because I'm happy when he was happy with someone who he love more than himself.