~she is mine~

Annyeonghaseyo💜💜

    ✧༺♥༻✧💙💙✧༺♥༻✧

    ✧༺♥༻✧💙💙✧༺♥༻✧

Then suddenly you started crying..

When eunwoo saw you crying he hugged you softly.

Eunwoo: yn.. Just tell me??
*while rubbing your back softly*

Yn: Eunwoo.. I t-think you're angry from me..?? * crying*

Eunwoo: And should I know the reason why.??

Yn:  I t-think you're a-angry from me because I cancel your surprised party which you plan for me on my birthday..That's why you didn't came college from past few days. *sobbing*

Eunwoo: Ahh.. Yn how would you think like that..?? You think I'm angry on you on this stupid reason.. What a Stupid friend I have..
Ok now just stop crying..

Yn broke the hugged and eunwoo wiped your tears with his hand softly.. Then suddenly bell rang.

Eunwoo: Yn let's go.. And stop crying. If you again crying then I grabbed your ears..

Yn: No.. *cute voice while giggle*

Eunwoo: That's my naughty yn.. Let's go..

They both went to classroom..

_______________

In Taehyung office..

Taehyung, jungkook and jimin was working on his laptop for some important documents while talking with each other.

Someone knock on door..

Kookie: yes come..

Door open revealing Dainel. He bow to them and say..

Dainel: Sir someone wants to meet taehyung sir..

Taehyung looked at dainel in confused look..

Taehyung: me..?? Ok. Let them come..

Just soon dainel move aside. Taehyung get in shocked seeing the person behind dainel.. It's yn uncle. Mr. Lee.

Dainel: Thank you sir..
*he bow and leave*

Jungkook and jimin looked at Mr. Lee and then they looked at taehyung in shocked.

Jimin: Taehyung who is he..you know them. ??

Me. Lee : Can i come in taehyung.. *softly*

Taehyung: Yes Dad come in.. I mean---

Before taehyung spoke completely he said..

Mr. Lee : It's ok tae  you can call me dad.. After all you are my own son.. *smile*

Now the words goes below the head of jungkook and jimin.. They didn't understand that what was happening there..