~The Final~

In car.

Currently we're in the car heading towards dad house. He's also very happy when he know about my pregnancy news. Not him all are so happy jisoo, yoongi oppa. Even jungkook and jimin started fighting right now that who take care of my baby first. Today I'm feeling so much lucky to have a family like this.Caring ,sweet and childish behavior.But i love it.Then suddenly taehyung phone call interrupted between my thoughts. He picked up the call and asked.

On call..

Taehyung: Did you all do your work nicely??

Man : Yes sir.. We all are guarding his house like his own man.

Taehyung: Good.. Do your work as whatever he say just like his man do for him. And make sure he doesn't feel any suspicious to you that you're my mans. And give me his each and every information!! Got it!!

Call cut..

After listening his words I didn't take much time to understand that he's talking about some mafia works. And I don't want that my baby get know about this mafia world.

Yn : Tae please leave this mafia for our upcoming baby. I don't want any type of problem and hurt toward our baby. Please

Taehyung: Love did you trust me??

Yn : more than myself.

Taehyung: Then I promise you. I'll leave mafia world after this mission completed.

Yn : Promise..

Taehyung: Pinky promise.

You giggles at his childish word.

After a while we arrived and he opened the car door for me. Before I could step out of the car he gently pick me up bridal style and close the door with his leg.

Yn : Tae I can walk!! Put me down.

Taehyung: No I won't let you. What if you fall and get hurt.

A smile came on my face knowing he really care for me and our baby so much. Then maid opened the door and welcomed us. Taehyung put me down carefully not to get hurt.

Mr. Lee : Welcome sweetheart.

Mr. Lee said while hugging them both tightly.

Mr. Lee : Thank you so much sweetheart for this great happiness.

Then jisoo and yoongi oppa also congrats to us for our upcoming new family members. But then suddenly I feel like to throwing out.

Yn : Excuse me i want to go restroom.

I went towards room while Jisoo also followed me for checking me.

Mr. Lee : Taehyung Are they working their work perfectly??

Taehyung: Yes dad..Don't worry Everything is going perfectly fine.

Mr. Lee nodded his head. But ssuddenly taehyung phone started ringing. He picked up the call and stay silent as the other side call someone is speaking. Taehyung just hummed in response and cutted the call.

Taehyung: Dad he's coming.

He said making Mr. Lee heart beat fast. But he try to calm down himself.

Mr. Lee: Ok..Today this war has been end forever.

In room..

Yn was throwing out into the sink while Jisoo is caressing her back softly. After a while she washed her face to feel better.

Jisoo : Are you ok Yn??

Jisoo asked in caring and worried voice making you smile.

Yn : Why are you asking like that !! Relax I'm ok. It's just normal in pregnancy.