~Love~

🌸❃

🌸❃.✮:▹💙◃:✮.❃ 🌸 ❃.✮:▹💙◃:✮.❃🌸

The person who helped yn to sit on bed is JISOO..

Yn: J-Jisoo.. *shocked*..

Jisoo started crying and hugged yn so tighly. Yn try to calm down jisoo but she failed. She crying non stop after seeing you in bad conditions..

Yn pov..

When I looked besides to see the person who helped to get up from floor and sit me on bed. I'm totally in shocked because the person who hates me the most after my aunty. Today she is crying.... Crying for me... Crying for her sister...

End of yn pov..

After broking the hugged with each other yn spoke..

Yn: J- Jisoo why are you crying please don't cry..

Jisoo: I-i m S-sorry yn.. P-please f-forgive me.. I Couldn't help you when my mom beating you..I'm sorry.. *crying*

Author pov..

When Mrs. Lee hitting yn with belt. Jisoo was in bathroom. She heard your screaming.. Begging but mrs. Lee didn't not stopped.. She wanted to help yn but couldn't..

End of author pov..

Jisoo : I want to save you from my mom but i couldn't.. I'm sorry yn..

Yn: shhh.. Stop crying jisoo..
( she try to get up from bed but she hissed in pain).
Yn: Ahhh..

Then suddenly jisoo grabbed yn and again try to sit her on bed.. She bring the first box and applied on yn wound.. She hissed in pain..

Jisoo: yn.. I know what are you thinking that how I suddenly started cares for you.. But trust me yn I love you more than yoongi oppa and dad. But in front of my mom I pretend that I hate you like my mom.. But yn I love you like my own sister. I don't think you as my cousin sister.. I think that you are my own sister and also sometimes you prove it yn that you are cares for me but I think yn that I'm not unable to show my sister care for you.. *by saying this words she started crying*

Yn : Jisoo again you crying..Now if You cry anymore then I'll slap you on your beautiful face..

They both giggles like kids..

Jisoo : Yn go and get fresh.. I'll give you my dress to wear ok..

Jisoo gave her dress and yn went washroom for cool shower.

Meanwhile..