~Divorce~

Yn pov

I opened my eyes and massage my head as my head is spinning. I sit up and look around to see unfamiliar room. I didn't remember what happened to me before this. I began to panicked and scared. Then the door opened making me nervous. But seeing the person I look at him in disbelief. It's an old man looking like same age as my uncle.

Me. Kang : Hello Mrs. Kim Yn.

I was so scared because the way he's saying my name giving me goosebumps and heartbeat started beating so fast. I gathered some courage and spoke while shuttering.

Yn : W-what is this?? W-why I'm h-here??!

I said but i suddenly flinched by his pshyco laughing.

Mr. Kang : I brought you here. So listen Yn. Taehyung isn't the one for you because he's biggest mafia.He can't give you love and happiness. But my son will definitely give you all the love and happiness which you deserve.

Yn was just out of shocked. She didn't understand what's happening here??

Yn : Why would I listened you huh!! And who are you tell me that taehyung is ok for me Or not..!!

You said while still in scared voice making him laughing again in manic way.

Mr. Kang : So you didn't know me right!! Well I'm your dad childhood best friend.. Your Kang uncle. Now remember me..!!

He said making yn remembering her past with deep thought but still she didn't get that who's Kang.

Yn : S-sorry but i didn't k-know you.. Just let me go p-please.

You said while in trembling voice making him chuckled.

Mr. Kang : Ok so you didn't know me. Let me remember you.

I again began to panicked and scared. Then the door opened making me more nervous. But seeing the person I look at him in disbelief. No it can't be.. It can't be eunwoo. My best friend.

Eunwoo: Hello Yn..

He said while smiling.

Mr. Kang : Yn you know my son love you so much more than your taehyung.

Yn : Whattt!!!Your son is eunwoo.

Mr. Kang nodded his head with creepy smile and spoke before leaving the room.

Mr. Kang : Talk in private. I'm going now.

After saying this Mr. Kang left from room leaving you and eunwoo alone in room making you panicking.

Yn : Eunwoo what is this!!! Please say that you're joking or it just a prank!! Where did you hide the camera..??

You said while panicking.

Eunwoo: No it's not prank at all neither I'm joking. I really love you so much Yn.

Listening each and every thing he's saying, making you beyond shocked, Listening his confession towards you you was shocked.

Yn : Are you crazy!!! Did you even know what are you saying huh!!! You're just my childhood friend. How could you think about this that i love you.!!?.

You said while angrily.

Eunwoo: I love you yn, I loved you from the very first day I saw you in childhood. You are the first girl I have ever loved.

He said while in soft and care voice.

Yn : But I never looked at you in that way. I always saw you as a good childhood friend of mine. Never in my thoughts I think of loving you more than a friend. You are a good human being with pure heart and I know that you can find any other girls who looks more beautiful then me who is capable of loving you.