106. Answer the question... King Snow

'We need to sink greyjoys ship'

'If we send a fleet after him-'

'Im not talking sending ships' dany told them her eyes focused on the dragon carved into the wall.

'His ships could be anywhere. You could be flying away around alone forever!' Tyrion remarked

'I wouldn't be alone'

'its dangerous. You don't know what you could be facing out there.' Jon spoke up.

'It's to greater risk you're too important' Tyrion told her

'What about castelry rock... the unsullied will be there soon!'

'And what will they face?'

'a difficult situation... they know we are coming now.' Tyrion looked to sasha she was watching him, he had taken to this role easily she noted, working for the rival queen. Tyrion had a few tricks of his own up his sleeve, something to help them greatly, he only hoped sasha would forgive at the end of this.

'Cersei thinks my whole purpose in life is to destroy house Lannister. she will be right no one has ever taken the rock, the Lannister army is well trained and well provisioned with 10,000 men at least. they will see us coming and they will be ready' Tyrion told them. 'The gates of Castlerly rock impregnable the fight up the walls will be hard, we will be at a great disadvantage many men will die just like my father said they would.' Tyrion went on, 'interesting thing about my father he built our house and our army and Castlerly rock as we know it but he did not build the sewers that was beneath him so he gave it to the lowest person he could find. Me. he was right I was lower, the company I kept as well and I couldn't bring them though the main gates couldn't have them in my chambers in the process of building the fortress so I made a little something for myself. A passage below the sea.'

'So we go under one of the main guard towers. Castlerly rock is an impregnable force fortress but it's a good friend of mine one said give me 10 good man and I'll impregnate the bitch. And so it begins. They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces they will be outnumbered but my sister's army fight for her out of fear, the unsullied fight for something greater they will be fighting for freedom and the person who gave it to them. They'll be fighting for you, that is why they will triumph.'

++++++

'This is not enough! There was supposed to be more! Where are the rest of the Lannister's!' Grey worm yelled looking out over castely rock.

*******

'I wanted you to show you what we will be digging for, the caves before we started.' Jon said leading Dany through the caves towards the dragon glass. Ned and sasha were in the caves already, they had found carving on the walls. Jon thought to show dany as a sign of good faith.

'caves are dangerous places, anything could just happen, slip fall pushed into a-' Sasha teased, ned kissed her silencing her. 'I'm just saying... possibilities.' but she saw a light coming from the cave entrance as ned hushed her. Jon lit the torch lighting the path ahead of them.

'Well this is it, all we will ever need' Jon told her 'there is something else I wanna show you your grace' They continued deeper into the cave. Carvings drawings and ruins scattered the cave walls, sasha and ned stood deep in the caves, her hands dropped from the carvings as dany came in. she ignored ned and sasha thinking them help and not people of importance.

'The children of the forest made these' jon told her.

'When?'

'Very long time ago' Jon told her

'They were right here standing where we are standing before there were Targaryen's and starks and Lannister's...' Dany said

'Baratheons...' jon added and a smile tugged at sashas lips.

'maybe even before there were men...' dany said looking around the walls.

'No' Jon told her and continued deeper into the cave she followed him 'they were here together the children and the first men'

'Doing what? fighting each other?' dany questioned Drawings of men women and children across the walls standing peacefull together.

'They fought together against a common enemy' sasha spoke up. 'that's what it looks like at least.' Dany spared her glance before looking back to the drawings. a drawing of white walkers engraved in the walls.

'they came together and put aside their differences... fought together' jon informed her. 'The enemy is real' Jon told her 'it's always been real' they looked at the White Walkers carved into the wall.

'And you say you can't defeat them without my arms and my dragons?'

'I don't think I can' jon admitted

''I will fight for you. I will fight for the north... when you bend the knee' Dany informed him

'My people won't accept the southern women not after everything they have suffered' jon told her.

'they will if there kingdoms depend on it. they chose you to lead them they chose you to protect them, isn't their survival is more important than your pride?' dany said walking off.

'is that true?' sasha questioned.

'what?' jon turned around to her.

'you don't think the northerners will follow a southerner?' sasha clarified.

'sasha...'

'answer the question... king snow.' Sasha said slowly.

'I don't think so.' He admitted. she nodded heading out as well. She went back to the water, breathing in the salty air and letting it consume her as she lay back, floating on the surface waves crashing over her.