Untouchable

'Princess please its not safe outside.'

'Whats going on? what happened?' Sasha exclaimed seeing wounded guards coming back limping to the palace. 'What happened?'

'Ser jaime attacked the lord hand princess.'

'What? Where is he?'

'Ser jaime ran off-'

'No, not Jaime, NED! where is the Ned stark?' Sasha screamed. She took to the streets to see ned laying on the ground a spear through his leg. She choked out a sob. Was he dead? She gently placed a finger on his neck and felt a pulse.

'Get him up. Gently!' She demanded. For six days ned drifted in and out of consciousness. For six days sasha did her work at his bed side. Unable to leave him. She was changing his bandages when his eyes fluttered open.

'Princess?' He questioned his vision hazy.

'Ned!' Her hands were on his leg she pulled away. That was not proper. A princess changing bandages but she figured she spent all her time there might as well be useful instead of sitting around worrying.

'What-' he coughed and sasha got him some water bringing the glass to his lips. 'Thank you' he whispered

'Do you remember what happened?' She asked sitting on the edge of his bed he grabbed her hand bringing her fingers to his lips. Kissing them softly.

'Jaime Lannister...' he began

'Why would he do this? Did he say?'

'He wants his brother back.' ned told her. Sasha shook her head annoyed, but her hand still in his calmed her.

'That man was coddled. Babied for too damn long. He thinks hes untouchable just like his father.' she spat.

'Where is he?'

'Ran. Probably off to tell daddy dearest.' Sasha told him. Her voice softened, 'i was really worried about you ned.'

'Im glad you are here sasha.' The door swung open and sasha rose quickly from the bed.

'Father. Cersei.' Sasha said looking between them.

'Pardon your grace i would rise but-' ned adjusted in bed

'Do you know what your wife has done?' Cersei questioned incredulously. Ned remained silent

'I didnt think she had it in her.' robert laughed

'How dare she lay hands on my blood!' cersei spat. Sasha scoffed she knew cersei loathed her youngest brother.

'I am the kings hand i was keeping the peace.' ned reminded her

'You were the kings hand.' cersei corrected. 'You will be held accountable-'

'Will both of shut your mouths!' Robert shouted. 'Catelyn will release tyiron and you will make your peace with Jaime.'

'he butchered my men.' Ned reminded him.

'Lord stark was returning drunk from a brothel when he attacked Jaime.' Cersei told Robert and sasha didn't believe that for a moment.

'quiet woman,' Robert sneered.

'Jaime has fled the city.' Ned remarked. 'Give me leave to bring him back to justice.'

'Justice, how dare you talk to the king-' cersei spat.

'Hold your tongue.' Robert demanded. Sasha's eyes ping ponged around the room as they spoke.

'He attacked one brother and taken the other I should wear the armor and you the gown.' Cersei told Robert and he slapped her across the face, sasha jaw dropped a open mouthed smile forming. 'I shall wear this like a badge of honor.'

'wear it in silence or I will honor you again.' Robert threatened and sasha had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing as cersei stormed out.

'see what she does to me my loving wife. 'you liked that didn't you sahsa?' Robert poured himself a drink.

'I want you to honor her on a daily occurrence, father. I will bring the treats for the show.' Sasha declared happily. Robert smirked seeing his daughters smiling face.

'I should not have hit her, that was not... that was not kingly.'

'That was the best decision of your life. What are you talking about?' Sasha declared. 'ive been wanting to hit the bitch for years!' sasha declared and ned couldn't help but smile. Sasha smile was contagious.

'if we don't act, there will be a war.' Ned told Robert his eyes drifting away from sasha.

'So tell your wife to return that little shit of an imp to kings landing. You hear me send a raven and put an end to it!' Robert demanded.

'what of Jaime Lannister?' ned questioned

'What about Jaime.' Robert said. 'I'm half a kingdom in debt to his father. I don't know what happened between you and those yellow haired shits and I don't want to know. This is what matters. I cant rule the kingdoms if the starks and lannisters are at each others throats.'

'Exterminate the problem.' Sasha suggested, Robert glanced over at her. 'you wanted to kill the Targaryen child, because she could cause a problem yet we let the lannisters cause problems on a daily, hourly!' she corrected '–occurrence.'

'Shes not wrong.' Ned remarked.

'Rhaegar has Lyanna as I have Cersei.' Robert muttered.

'Robert we need to talk,' ned said glancing to sasha.

'No I am sick of talk, I am going on a hunt tomorrow; whatever you have to tell me can wait until I return.' Robert assured him.

'What are you doing about Daenerys Targaryen?' ned questioned softly.

"Don't worry about that, it is done.' robert informed him.

'of course... as you wish your grace. With your permission I will take my leave and return to winterfell.' Sashas heart plummeted. He couldn't leave.

'piss on that.' Robert told him. 'send a raven I want you to stay. I am the king I get what I want. I never loved my brothers,' he admitted 'sad thing for a man to admit but its true. You were the brother I chose.'

'the capital needs men like you ned stark.' Sasha informed him and he stared at her for a moment a soft smile on her face but tired eyes.

'why Robert? Why do you want me as Hand if you do not listen to my advice?' ned questioned

'Somebody has to run the kingdom. Just listen take it from sasha shes been bossing me around since she could talk.' Robert said smiling at his daughter.

'an when you listen to me things go better, smoother. Perhaps you would have learned that by now?' sasha teased.

'youre the hand again, you take this off again and I pin it to Jaime fucking Lannister.' Robert told him throwing the hand pin down onto the bed.

'don't you dare take that off again.' Sasha said with a grin.

'Alright... sasha you gonna stay and nurse him back to health some more?' Robert questioned and she nodded embarrassed. 'my sweet girl,' Robert kissed her head before heading off. 'don't take off the pin Ned.' He called over his shoulder.