94. Before I murder him

'I have to leave before i murder him.' Sasha spat.

'Thorne?' Like he even had to ask

'Send him away. Far away jon. You are the commander. Get rid of him. He is never going to fall in line.' sasha warned. 'He has supporters who dont believe in you. Loyal followers. They are mad about this wildling situation.'

'Are you?' Jon questioned

'Am i what?' Sasha questioned

'Mad? About the wildling situation?' Jon clarified.

'I trust you.' Sasha told him. 'Besides if what you say is out there... we need everyone we can get. I always thought it was foolish to separate everyone. Put them in regions and exile others for where they were born where they were stuck when the wall was built. I could have just as easily been born on the wrong side of the wall. I could have easily been a sarah stone.'

'Sarah Storm,' jon corrected 'sarah is married to eddie, remember?'

'I should have called myself snow.' sasha remarked. 'I keep forgetting the part im playing.'

'You play this part well.' Jon remarked

'Bastard?' She questioned

'Leader.' Jon corrected.

'Thank you jon.'

'Im going to help you get back your crown.' jon told her. 'I believe you are the ruler we need. The queen we need.'

'Your and neds faith in me...' she wanted to cry. 'Thank you for believing in me.' Sasha told him kissing his cheek.

++++++++++++++

'Where are you going?' jon questioned seeing sasha packing up.

'I really need to shoot something.' sasha told jon when he saw her packing up her bow gathering arrows. 'That alright lord commander? King of the watch?' Sasha teased

'You okay with me being called king?' Jon questioned

'Of the watch?' Sasha questioned 'Of course i never wanted to rule over this sorry lot.' Sasha informed him. 'Good luck to you.'

'Go for a hunt then. Bring us back some meat perhaps.' Jon suggested

'It really cute that you actually thought i was asking permission.' sasha kissed his cheek before heading out.

'You going with her?' Jon questioned seeing ned tying his laces. Ned grinned up at him. 'Of course silly question. You two are attached at the hip.' Ned had a tight smile tugging at his lips as he stood up. 'I think its great you two have each other.' jon told him. 'Really.'

'Thanks jon.' Ned gave his shoulder a squeeze before heading out sasha was correcting the form of a nights watchman kicking his legs out.

'Your feet are to close together. Someone comes at you your gonna tip right over with the smallest of hits.' She informed him. 'Arm up. You have limp noddle arms' she said grabbing his arm and giving it a shake. 'Keep your arm up.' She turned to another nights watch. 'He drops his arm chop it off.' she informed him the man froze arm up but she laughed, seeing ned she ran over to him. 'You ready?'

'Yeah.' ned agreed kissing her before grabbing her hand and leading her out