Ned stark is...

Jon still wasn't back when they made it back to the wall. Ned and sasha collapsed into bed though, mentally and physically exhausted from their journey to winterfell and back so quickly. Alfie came knocking on the door with food for them, but seeing their state, he left the food leaving the two curled up in each others arms.

Sasha woke before ned, bundling up before picking at the food on the plate then heading out. Alfie greeted her he was overseeing some training.

'this lot is shit.' Sasha told him. 'why haven't they been trained properly?'

'some of these cunts are just criminals, not good criminals obviously, if they ended up here. They don't care to learn, don't care about anything really...' Alfie informed her. 'but since you beat, Sabini's ass before you left the guys have been trying to step up. I think they want to impress you.' Alfie told her looking her over. She looked familiar but he couldn't tell if she was the princess or not. He certainly didn't think the princess could fight, hunt like Ned said Sarah could. 'I told them their attempts to woe you were going to be futile and they would have Eddie to deal with if they made a move.' Sasha nodded leaning on the railing, the boy dropped the sword, it clattered to the ground, he groaned annoyed and disappointed before picking it up.

'you like him don't you?' Alfie questioned.

'Ned?' sasha questioned, still not looking at Alfie.

'yeah...' Alfie said his eyes roaming over her as he took a step back, it had been too damn long and she was looking better by the moment.

'I love him.' Sasha corrected. Alfie nodded joining her at the railing, leaning over to match her position, glancing over at her before turning his eyes on the men, fighting, if you could even call it that below.

'what happened at winterfell? I didn't think you would be back so suddenly. Hell I didn't think you would be back in general.' Alfie remarked.

'Theon Greyjoy... he killed Neds boys, Bran and Rickon...' sasha licked at her dry lips anxiously. 'burned their bodies to a crisp. Hung them up on the gate like a fucking prize, or a warning...' sasha slapped her fist down on the railing snow sailing down from the vibration. 'maybe we should go after Jon and Benjen?' sasha suggested.

'no clue where they are or if they are even alive little lady.' Alfie reminded her. 'you two are safe her. stay.' Alfie encouraged.

'we have to do something, we cant just sit back and hide here while cersei and her demon spawn of a son destroy everything. And them destroying everything-' sasha went on. 'is causing everyone and everything to just go to hell!' sasha shouted. 'Gods they are such fucking fuck faces!' sasha declared.

'ooh such nasty words from such a pretty mouth.' Alfie tsked.

'I think we have to find Robb, talk to him.' Sasha told Alfie.

'I agree.' Ned said coming up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, she leaned back into him.

'that's gross.' Alfie informed them. 'this lovey cute thing you got going... sickeningly disgusting.' Alfie teased.

'you think you can send out a few ravens and find where Robb is or where he is headed?' ned questioned.

'I will get right on. I am assuming you don't want me to say, Ned stark is alive and at the wall with his very attractive companion?' Alfie suggested.

'best keep me out of it, Sas- Sarah as well.' Ned corrected quickly.

'right, right,' Alfie scratched at his beard. 'alright well I will get on that right now. maybe you two can train these dumb asses.' Alfie suggested nodding below before walking off.

'we find Robb, then we figure out what to do from there?' ned suggested.

'sounds good.' Sasha agreed turning in his arms. 'are you alright?'

'I am... when I'm with you.'