Care to explain, Ned?

'this might be a man to man talk.' Ned suggested.

'couldn't agree more.' Sasha said making a quick exit, ned watched her go, a laugh on his lips.

'Care to explain?' jon said as ned lead them back to a more private room. 'and why was Alfie calling sasha sarah?'

'that's easier, quicker to explain.' Ned began telling jon of their journey, what they did and how they found out the king 'killed' him. It was safer for the both of them if they stayed hidden, he stayed dead.

'so shes sarah and you are?' jon questioned.

'Eddie.' Ned said awkwardly.

'okay... now about that kiss?' jon pushed. Ned had a smile he couldn't hide covering his face and jon noticed, he hadn't seen his father smile or blush like that, ever and just at the thought of Sasha his father was smiling like a hormonal teenager madly in love.

'we have been through a lot.' Ned began. 'we... Catelyn and i...' ned decided changing course of action. 'we haven't loved each other in years. I don't know if we ever did.' Ned admitted. 'she didn't steal me away if that's what you are thinking.' Ned told him. Jon stayed quiet. He had no idea. He just assumed that his father and Catelyn were private with their affection, they did have quite a few children but from what his father was telling him there was no love but the look on Neds face around sasha. That was like how he felt before the wildling shot him.

'you really care about her?' jon questioned.

'I love her.' ned corrected. 'she had been by my side a little ray of light since we reconnected at witnerfell.'

'since winterfell?' jon questioned.

'no, no... stop it.' Ned said. 'it was purely professional, but something changed, feelings grew when we got to kings landing. She was an excellent advisor and a wonderful friend.' Ned told him. 'then she convinced Joffrey to spare me. she was to deliver me to the wall herself.' Ned told him and jon listened intently. 'but cersei, she sent assassins after sasha, not wanting her to ever return. When we got to the wall we waited for you before traveling to the wall and then to the riverrunns, and the twins... she has been by my side, I trust her completely and once we figure out a plan I'm going to help her get the crown back from those blonde hair bastards.' Ned informed him..

'bastards?' jon questioned. Ned nodded.

'cersei and her brother Jaime.' ned confirmed.

'damn...' jon looked outside, hearing sasha claim victory again, another man of the nights watch crumbled before her. 'you're happy? With sasha?'

'I am. More than I have in years.' Ned confirmed.

'I'm happy for you dad. I hope this all works out. You deserve to be happy.'

'thank you Jon.'

++++++++

'you and my dad?' jon questioned making sasha jump.

'hello Jon.' She said smiling nervously at him.

'you love him?' jon questioned.

'How could i ever love someone else? I know we are not perfect but ive never felt this way before.'

'he is differnet with you.' Jon told her. 'he seems happy.'

'I hope so...'