Interpretations

Jon was stuck on wall duty and throne didn't want sasha near the men, said she wasn't skilled enough. So her and ned found other ways to occupy their time.

Atop the Wall, Jon and Sam were staring out into the darkness of the north and awaiting the imminent wildling invasion. Sam tried his best to interrogate Jon about what it was like to be with a woman, stating that as their deaths are likely imminent, it might be his last chance to find out.

'you could have asked my father or sasha.' Jon remarked. 'I'm sure you can hear them.'

'i... that's them?' sam looked down, goodness I thought, does it always sound like that?' jon listened closely.

'I didn't mean right now, I don't know what that is.' Jon laughed.

'its just that the vows of the Night's Watch only explicitly forbid members from taking wives or producing children, but other "activities" are open to interpretation.' Sam told him. I just want to know.

'Alliser most likely does not care about their interpretations.' Jon informed him.

'please we are all going to die anyway. What was it like laying with a woman?' sam begged.

'well it was like... we were... then we...' Jon attempted to explain but was unable to properly express it, he couldn't put into words what it was like. "I am not a bleeding poet, Sam."

Ned grabbed sasha's ass and lifted it, so her back arched off the bed. He rammed himself inside of her hitting an all-new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly. She cried out as he hit her g-spot over and over again. Sasha didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her, she felt more turned on than ever. Neds hands went to her swollen nipples, and his gentle touch was all that she needed to fly over the precipice once more.

"Fuck," he cried out and then it was just her name, "Sasha, arg... sasha, Sasha!" As he joined her in oblivion. They lay there panting together, her eyes closed and his large body hovering over his. She felt his cock slip from her core. That's when they heard the horns.

'No,' sasha moaned. Ned slipped off her throwing on his clothes, handing her over to her as she begrudgingly got out of bed.

'I'm sorry do you want me to tell the wildlings to come back in a few hours? That we were not done yet?' ned teased.

'you think they would listen?' sasha sassed fixing up her jacket. Ned pulled her to him, kissing her again just in case.